Finally i got a better tips for my problem ...
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Jun 2013, 12:03
- Forum: Help
- Topic: system crashes - Scalars leaked
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5057
Re: system crashes - Scalars leaked
i have same problem like this...
Finally i got a better tips for my problem ...
Finally i got a better tips for my problem ...
- 17 Jun 2013, 12:00
- Forum: General
- Topic: Column for Dynamic Field display in Dashboard
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3484
Re: Column for Dynamic Field display in Dashboard
Hi there,
I know this is rather old, but I was struggling with the exact same problem. Then i read the following in the announcement of OTRS 3.1.0 beta:
* Changed the default behaviour of TicketGet() and ArticleGet() to NOT
return the dynamic field values for performance reasons. If you need
them ...
I know this is rather old, but I was struggling with the exact same problem. Then i read the following in the announcement of OTRS 3.1.0 beta:
* Changed the default behaviour of TicketGet() and ArticleGet() to NOT
return the dynamic field values for performance reasons. If you need
them ...