I have created a group called USERS, now in Admin ... CUSTOMER USER <-> GROUPS I have activated RO for users.
What role does USERS play? This USERS group is the one I should put in ACL Properties - >> CustomerUser - >> Group_rw?
I have 5 Groups (Development, infrastructure, Management, Networks ...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Apr 2017, 22:54
- Forum: General
- Topic: Customer lose ticket when queue change
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5848
- 24 Mar 2017, 05:59
- Forum: General
- Topic: Customer lose ticket when queue change
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5848
Re: Customer lose ticket when queue change
Dear!!
I know it is a long time that you have posted this forum, but I really need your help I would like to know what kind of Groups goes inside Properties - >> CustomerUser - >> Group_rw .... are the groups that are not directly related to the Customer?
I have 5 groups Development ...
I know it is a long time that you have posted this forum, but I really need your help I would like to know what kind of Groups goes inside Properties - >> CustomerUser - >> Group_rw .... are the groups that are not directly related to the Customer?
I have 5 groups Development ...