Hi Charmacas,
thanks for your thoughts, moving tickets is actually not the problem, but I think it might be more of a workflow issue on our side than an lacking OTRS feature. I was just curious if somebody knows a solution
Best Martin
Search found 2 matches
- 18 Apr 2016, 08:12
- Forum: General
- Topic: Hiding Queues without removing rw-Rights
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2609
- 14 Apr 2016, 17:21
- Forum: General
- Topic: Hiding Queues without removing rw-Rights
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2609
Hiding Queues without removing rw-Rights
Hi everybody,
I am a big fan of this forum like I found an answer for nearly all my OTRS troubles. But this one is a little bit tricky and I can't find a solution:
We want to hide certain queues (for example from TicketQueueOverview) for certain groups but those groups should still have read and ...
I am a big fan of this forum like I found an answer for nearly all my OTRS troubles. But this one is a little bit tricky and I can't find a solution:
We want to hide certain queues (for example from TicketQueueOverview) for certain groups but those groups should still have read and ...