Columns by CI

Moderator: crythias

Stevo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 3.3.7

Columns by CI

Post by Stevo »

I am trying to specify some additional columns I want to see in the ITSM overview page.

When I select Frontend::Agent::ViewConfigItem In SysConfig and put a check against ITSMConfigItem::Frontend::AgentITSMConfigItem###ShowColumnsByClass, I can see the columns I have selected on the overview page, but I cannot see any of the default columns (name, Number, last changed etc). What do I need to do to get both selected and default columns to show?

Also, when I click an item on the overview screen, I get a ‘Not Found - The requested URL /otrs/undefined was not found on this server.’ error message.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

OTRS V3.3.7 on Linux

Thanks.
Lamaman
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.15

Re: Columns by CI

Post by Lamaman »

For the columns, use this:

<YourClassName>::Name
<YourClassName>::CurDeplState

I think the error message will pop up in the overview, when you did not present the Name or Number (or another unique identifier).
I also had this error and it was solved when putting the Name in the overview.
Stevo
Znuny newbie

Post by Stevo »

The problem is that the class I am using called 'Hardware' does not contain Name, Number, CurDeplState etc. I thought there were 6 default columns that always showed - none of which appear in my class.
The hint in Sysconfig says -

There are a few CI-Attributes that are common to all CIs (example for the class Computer: Computer::Name, Computer::CurDeplState, Computer::CreateTime).
If there is no entry for a CI class, then the default columns are shown as defined in the setting ITSMConfigItem::Frontend::AgentITSMConfigItem###ShowColumns.

Therefore I expected that if I chose say 2 columns from my Hardware class, that the other default columns would also show. As this detail is not held in my Hardware class, I dont know what to specify in front of ::Name etc.
Lamaman
Znuny newbie

Post by Lamaman »

Name, Number, CurDeplState, Incident State are mandatory for any class.
If you don't see them doesn't mean they are not there.
Stevo
Znuny newbie

Post by Stevo »

The attached graphic shows what I have selected. Should this display the Hardware::HostName column and the six default columns listed in ITSMConfigItem::Frontend::AgentITSMConfigItem###ShowColumns?

Using this selection, I only get to see the HostName column.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lamaman
Znuny newbie

Post by Lamaman »

It is not ShowColums AND ShowColumnsByClass.
It is OR.

So If you do this in ShowColumnsByClass:

Hardware::Name
Hardware::Number
Hardware:: etc....

It will work.
Stevo
Znuny newbie

Post by Stevo »

Thanks for the advice. I cannot uncheck ShowColumns - its greyed out with a tick in it?