ftp.otrs.org DOWN

Moderator: crythias

dclfred
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: otrs-5.0.27-01.noarc

ftp.otrs.org DOWN

Post by dclfred »

Hello,

ftp.otrs.org is not resolving anymore (DNS side). I have an OTRS 5 and would like to upgrade to 6, however my OTRS instance got ITSM installed and used. According to the official doc this package is available on this ftp. I looked on the Zunny OTRS packages and there is no ITSM either...

So, Am I stuck with otrs5 forever ?

Best regards,
Frédéric
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: ftp.otrs.org DOWN

Post by root »

dclfred wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 10:05 ftp.otrs.org is not resolving anymore (DNS side). I have an OTRS 5 and would like to upgrade to 6, however my OTRS instance got ITSM installed and used. According to the official doc this package is available on this ftp. I looked on the Zunny OTRS packages and there is no ITSM either...

So, Am I stuck with otrs5 forever ?
Hi,

All old and new packages are available at download.znuny.org , see also viewtopic.php?f=53&t=42328

You can use ITSM 6.0.30 with the latest Znuny (6.0.33), this is no problem anyway. We will release a new ITSM version if needed: that means if there are any changes to the code regarding bug fixes or security issues there will be a new release.

TLDR: you're not stuck with version 5 forever.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
dclfred
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: otrs-5.0.27-01.noarc

Re: ftp.otrs.org DOWN

Post by dclfred »

Hi Roy,

Thank you so much for your answer. This solves the issue on my side and this post will be helpful for other people researching using this domain name as keyword.

Thanks again,
Frédéric