New features for Znuny Feature Version

Moderator: crythias

BuTzZKev
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.*

New features for Znuny Feature Version

Post by BuTzZKev »

Hey everyone,

i would discuss two new features and maybe create a request to merge my work to znuny feature version. So, feel free to let me know if you would like to see the new features in the feature version.
    • Added Javascript to AgentTicketZoom to search for words in articles. Result: hide articles where searched word isn't in
    • Added column to see accounted time in articleoverview and add Ticketwidget to AgentTicketZoom where you can see how much time has been accumulated to which agent at the ticket has been saved
Have a look at the attachments.
Small hint: "have to do the translation"

Many greetings,
Kevin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: New features for Znuny Feature Version

Post by crythias »

Incidentally, I've update the TicketZoom for my particular instance to keep track of hours billed in a calendar month for a ticket, and kludged in how many hours might be dedicated to the ticket as a project-hours limit. Not broken down per agent, though that's part of another setup I've configured so that agents can see how many hours they've billed "today".
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask