Moderator: crythias

tune6688
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.030

Dashboard-TicketQueueOverview refresh problem

Post by tune6688 »

Dear all
I have a new problem, please help!
Dashboard-TicketQueueOverview refresh often fails to refresh automatically.even if it can refresh,the time interval is also irregular.
Please see the attachment for related settings. I didn't find the browser refresh option in Znuny settings.

My Znuny veriosn is 6.035 and my browser is Chrome.

Can you give me some advice!

Thank you for your help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reedu
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Znuny 6.1.2

Re: Dashboard-TicketQueueOverview refresh problem

Post by Reedu »

I'd check developer console in browser for any error.
Then checked if post is sending after configured time for user.
tune6688
Znuny newbie

Post by tune6688 »

Thank for all help !
Sorry for my late response.

Chrome: 94.0.4606.81
Zunny:6.12

On the dashboard page, I select the ticket queue overview and some other widgets, and then refresh the page. Sometimes this widget can be triggered to refresh automatically, sometimes not, other widgets are running normally, such as my ticket, and the processed tickets are running normally . The problem that has been found is that the TargetNS.Get function in the Core.Config.js file has added an output debugging statement, as shown in the figure 1.jgp below.
3.jpg

And then we check the results in the browser Cansole, and find that when the variable ConfigLevel is wrong, the control information of QueueOverview cannot be obtained correctly, and when it is correct, it is as that shown in Figure 2.jpg.
2.jpg

When it is wrong, it is as that in Figure 3.jgp
1.jpg
Please help to comment what we should do next to solve the problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

Hi,

I did not see any debug output command in Core.Config.js from 6.1.2 Did you changed that file? What is the md5 sum of this file?

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
tune6688
Znuny newbie

Post by tune6688 »

Dear Roy
Thank you for your help !

To solve this problem, I added the following debugging code: "if (Keys=='QueueOverview') {console.log(ConfigLevel);alert(ConfigLevel[ConfigPrefix + Keys[KeyToken]])},". Through the chrome console output, I found that the QueueOverView object cannot be obtained correctly every time. When the data is obtained correctly, as shown in Figure 2.jpg
2.jpg
, I can find the QueueOverView object in it.

When the data is obtained incorrectly, as shown in Figure 3.jpg
3.jpg
, the QueueOverView object cannot be found in it. Therefore, events such as automatic refresh cannot be added, and the result is that QueueOverView cannot be automatically refreshed.