Fix UserCompanySupport to work as expected.

Moderator: crythias

pynej
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Fix UserCompanySupport to work as expected.

Post by pynej »

I recently started testing out the system and noticed the users could not be associated with companies. I found the option was disabled in my code( 2.4.7 installed from Ubuntu repositories.) Anyways I enabled it and had to make a few tweaks and add a company_id field to the customer_user table to make it work right. An outline of the changes are listed here.
tgilles
Znuny newbie

Re: Fix UserCompanySupport to work as expected.

Post by tgilles »

Cool! Question.. I'm planning on using this system, but on a Windows Server 2003 using the Windows Distro - Is there a way to do this with that distro? Not very familiar with Linux side of things..

Thanks!
tgilles
Znuny newbie

Post by tgilles »

Also, does anyone know what's coming in v3? Will this be enabled and maybe I should just wait? I'd hate to go through a ton of work to get this running, only to upgrade/redo all the work 3-4 months later...

Thanks!
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

This should already work if the admin config settings to enable customer company support is used. Just use the customer id of the customer company in the customer user.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask