Moderator: crythias

Chebotko
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

How to insert attribute "Comment" at CustomerTicketMessage

Post by Chebotko »

Hello!
I'll be grateful for advice.
My Queues have attribute "Comment" (pic.1).
I very wish to show this attribute at CustomerTicketMessage form for selected Queues - field "To:" (pic.2)
Is it possible?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OTRS 2.4.7 on SLES11 with MySQL database.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: How to insert attribute "Comment" at CustomerTicketMessa

Post by crythias »

Customers can't always see AgentFAQ, so that may be functional for what you offered.

I don't know if I can answer the question (it'd take some programming way beyond simply placing a link), so please don't PM me about it. (and for anyone else, please don't PM me for questions that can be answered on the forum. I'm not the only one who can or will answer your questions, and most of the questions I've been asked about are really important to the rest of the world to have an answer.)
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
fbobraga
Znuny newbie

Post by fbobraga »

I think that only a $Data{"<something>"} correctly placed at CustomerTicketMessage.dtl can do it. If there is other way, i don't know it :D

If you are successful, please describe it in this tread
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
fbobraga
Znuny newbie

Post by fbobraga »

fbobraga wrote:I think that only a $Data{"<something>"} correctly placed at CustomerTicketMessage.dtl can do it. (...)
in some tests I've seen that It's not so simple: it's a dynamic value ... a link to a doc (it can be a public FAQ entry), describing the options, may accomplish it
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
fbobraga
Znuny newbie

Post by fbobraga »

this setting, in the sysconfig, may help: Ticket -> Frontend::Customer::Ticket::ViewNew -> CustomerPanelSelectionString