Znuny Version: 3.1.9
Company: Bosch Communication Center

ticket creation time

Post by djfinggaz »

I've added a Date / Time dynamic field
[img]
date_time.JPG
[/img]
but after the ticket is created the date&time displayed is from the time the ticket was created even though I chose a different time and date. What I need is to be able to create a report in which to see the ticket creation time that I chose from the Date / Time field, or if it's not possible to at least be able to see the actual time of the created ticket, the one that the system gives you.
I saw in Stats that there is a "Ticket Create Time" but when I'm running the Stat there's no time displayed.

Any help would be highly appreciated
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: ticket creation time

Post by crythias »

djfinggaz wrote:the date&time displayed is from the time the ticket was created
Yes, pretty much. It will ignore the dynamic field
djfinggaz wrote: create a report in which to see the ticket creation time that I chose from the Date / Time field
Sure, just choose that dynamic field in the report.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
djfinggaz
Znuny newbie

Post by djfinggaz »

crythias wrote:
djfinggaz wrote:the date&time displayed is from the time the ticket was created
Yes, pretty much. It will ignore the dynamic field
djfinggaz wrote: create a report in which to see the ticket creation time that I chose from the Date / Time field
Sure, just choose that dynamic field in the report.
But that dynamic field (Date / time that I've created )is not displayed in Stats!!and even when I'm choosing "Ticket Create Time" showed bellow it still doesnt display anything...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crythias

Post by crythias »

djfinggaz wrote:But that dynamic field (Date / time that I've created )is not displayed in Stats!!
Oh? I'm pretty sure you can add Dynamic fields. But they don't count for anything but logging...
djfinggaz wrote:when I'm choosing "Ticket Create Time" showed bellow it still doesnt display anything...
Without context, I'm going to assume this is not the Dynamic Field's value but the ticket's core create time.

Which pretty much is what I already told you.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
djfinggaz
Znuny newbie

Post by djfinggaz »

crythias wrote:
djfinggaz wrote:But that dynamic field (Date / time that I've created )is not displayed in Stats!!
Oh? I'm pretty sure you can add Dynamic fields. But they don't count for anything but logging...

I know you can add Dynamic fields, but the thing is this particular one does not appear in Stats probably because it's a date /time field.
djfinggaz wrote:when I'm choosing "Ticket Create Time" showed bellow it still doesnt display anything...
Without context, I'm going to assume this is not the Dynamic Field's value but the ticket's core create time.

Which pretty much is what I already told you.
Yes, that is the ticket's core create time, and as I said even if I choose that, there's still no info displayed after I run stat.
Basically what I need is to have the time of the created ticket after I create the report.
crythias

Post by crythias »

djfinggaz wrote:the time of the created ticket after I create the report.
Since I don't know the report you're using, its parameters, output fields, and why that field isn't being shown, it's tough to help you.
sunny
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.22

Post by sunny »

Hi,

I am using notification using dynamic fields to be printed like below

Client Name: <OTRS_TICKET_DynamicField_ClientName_Value>
Pick Up Date: <OTRS_TICKET_DynamicField_PickupDate_Value>

Ticket Number: <OTRS_TICKET_TicketNumber>
Queue: <OTRS_TICKET_Queue>

All is working but date value is not coming, can you please suggest as I am using Date/Time dynamic field and how to display in notification?

Please help