[Fixed] Ticket article not displayed for customer user

Moderator: crythias

sebf
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 7.0.16

[Fixed] Ticket article not displayed for customer user

Post by sebf »

Hello, everyone,

I have a problem with displaying the articles for tickets when checking the tickets as a customer user. On the customer portal, instead of seeing the article I selected from a ticket (i.e. an email sent from the agent to the customer), it shows the customer login page with the message "JavaScript Not Available". I use both Firefox and Edge and they both have JavaScript allowed and both have the same problem. This is the page that I get instead of the article:
Screenshot 2024-05-23 123557.png
I haven't touched any config file, but I did check inspect element and there seems to be an error in one of the javascript files. After some digging, I figured out it is the Core.Customer.TicketZoom.js file. On inspect element, the error is located in line 4 on inspect element and line 40 in the .js file. The error states: "TypeError: Iframe is undefined". This is the code section that inspect element considers that it has a problem (The bold and underlined Iframe is marked as the one generating the error):

setTimeout(function () {
var $IframeContent = $(Iframe.contentWindow.document.body || Iframe.contentDocument || ''),
NewHeight = $IframeContent.height();
if (!NewHeight || isNaN(NewHeight)) {
NewHeight = 100;
}
else {
if (NewHeight > 2500) {
NewHeight = 2500;
}
}

Please, if anyone can help me, it would be very appreciated.

- Sebastian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sebf on 24 May 2024, 11:41, edited 1 time in total.
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Re: Ticket article not displayed for customer user

Post by skullz »

Did you changed the ScriptAlias value? If you changed that, make sure also change it at $HOME/scripts/apache2-httpd.include.conf (with the expectation you already symlink it to apache config as well)
My Github
OTRS CE/LTS Discord Channel
Cant Update Package Anymore ? Check This

Professional OTRS, Znuny & OTOBO services: efflux.de/en
Free and premium add-ons: English
sebf
Znuny newbie

Post by sebf »

Hello,

I did change the ScriptAlias value, but I checked the config file you told me and its the exact same. I also needed to create several different ports so that the customers don't get redirected to the agent portal. Maybe this would be the problem then. The agent portal is on the default port for https and the customer portal is on a different port. I remember when I was testing with port configurations, I had problems with the agent portal when I tested it on a different port than the default https port.
sebf
Znuny newbie

Post by sebf »

After some tinkering, I found out the cause of the problem. The system does not react well when I change the ScriptAlias value from the default. I changed it back to the default value and now everything works. Thank you for the help.