Not getting a full list of customers

Moderator: crythias

mglobe
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Not getting a full list of customers

Post by mglobe »

Hi I have been using 2.4.7 for some time now and it has been working well. But recently I have been expanding the number of customers. I have found now that when I create a new ticket and try and use the lookup feature on the From field (phone ticket) I get a shortened list of customers not the full list. If I put the customers login name in I get an error that it is not in the MX database. The only changes I have recently made is to integrate otrs with our AD server. Has anyone come across this?

Thanks
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Not getting a full list of customers

Post by crythias »

not in the mx database means you're using a username instead of an email address.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Not getting a full list of customers

Post by crythias »

oh, also you can choose Config Options: Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::CustomerSearch and change the number of autocomplete that show up. Don't forget that the more you type, the smaller the selection can be.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask