GenericAgent

Moderator: crythias

kenmurimi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

GenericAgent

Post by kenmurimi »

i have added jobs on generic agents to move escalated tickets to level 2 agents. when i click on the run now button (x) on the job list for a particular job the tickets are escalated according to the settings for the job, i have set the Schedule (have selected all the minutes hours and days because i want any ticket escalated at any time to be moved to level 2) but the jobs are not automatically run. i have also configured mail account to fetch emails which was working well but now its no longer working unless i use the run now (x) button.

any help on how to correct this greatly appreciated
OTRS 2.4.7 on SUSE and on MySQL database
OTRS 3.2.10 on CentOS and MySQL database
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: GenericAgent

Post by crythias »

You should check your logs and find out if [whatever your OS is]'s scheduler is functioning.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
kenmurimi
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by kenmurimi »

thanks crythias

i have this errors

[Fri Jun 11 15:10:01 2010][Error][Kernel::System::PID::PIDGet][172] Table '.\otrs\process_id' is marked as crashed and should be repaired, SQL: 'SELECT process_name, process_id, process_host, process_create FROM process_id WHERE process_name = ?'
[Fri Jun 11 15:10:01 2010][Error][Kernel::System::PID::PIDDelete][209] Table '.\otrs\process_id' is marked as crashed and should be repaired, SQL: 'DELETE FROM process_id WHERE process_name = ? AND process_host = ?'
[Fri Jun 11 15:10:01 2010][Error][Kernel::System::PID::PIDCreate][144] Table '.\otrs\process_id' is marked as crashed and should be repaired, SQL: 'INSERT INTO process_id (process_name, process_id, process_host, process_create) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)'
[Fri Jun 11 15:10:01 2010][Error][Kernel::System::PID::PIDGet][172] Table '.\otrs\process_id' is marked as crashed and should be repaired, SQL: 'SELECT process_name, process_id, process_host, process_create FROM process_id WHERE process_name = ?'
[Fri Jun 11 15:10:01 2010][Error][Kernel::System::PID::PIDDelete][209] Table '.\otrs\process_id' is marked as crashed and should be repaired, SQL: 'DELETE FROM process_id WHERE process_name = ? AND process_host = ?'
[Fri Jun 11 15:10:01 2010][Error][Kernel::System::PID::PIDCreate][144] Table '.\otrs\process_id' is marked as crashed and should be repaired, SQL: 'INSERT INTO process_id (process_name, process_id, process_host, process_create) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)'

i am using windows vista
what does this mean? is this the cause of the scheduling fail??
OTRS 2.4.7 on SUSE and on MySQL database
OTRS 3.2.10 on CentOS and MySQL database
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

You might google for mysql repair table. Make a backup/mysqldump first.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask