Dashboard 7 day Stats Graph

Moderator: crythias

Gunz
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4

Dashboard 7 day Stats Graph

Post by Gunz »

Hi, I went into core::stats::graph to change the setting on the Dashboard 7 day Stats Graph. Bascially I wanted to change the background color and the color of the "created" tickets line.

1) I changed the background color from white to blue (however when I went back to the dashboard it remains white).

2) I saw a list of colors used in the graph however I can't understand how they are assigned... for example where is the specific color setting for the "created tickets", "closed tickets" etc? All I could find in core::stats::graph is a list of colors.

3) Once you make a change in core::stats::graph do you have to do anything to reset the graph? I made a couple of graph changes, did an update however the graph on the dashboard did not update.
fbobraga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Dashboard 7 day Stats Graph

Post by fbobraga »

The configuration of the "7 Day Stats" are in the Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Dashboard -> DashboardBackend###0250-TicketStats (and not on the Core::Stats::Graph - that is related to the graphs generated by the AgentStats section, not the AgentDashboard setion)
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
Gunz
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4

Post by Gunz »

Thank you for the clarification.

Is there any way to change the graph line colours (or other characteristics) used on the Dashboard 7 Day Stat graph?
fbobraga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Post by fbobraga »

Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.