Restrict services by selected queue

Moderator: crythias

fbobraga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Restrict services by selected queue

Post by fbobraga »

Is there a way to restrict services in the dropdown, in the the Phone-Ticket screen, based on the queue ("To:" field) selected?

I don't need to display all of them to the agents if he already selected a queue, only a sub-set of it.

(the http://doc.otrs.org/itsm/2.0/en/html/x514.html only shows how to relate/restrict SLA's by service selection, but I'm looking for something before it)
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Restrict services by selected queue

Post by crythias »

Here I've provided the basis to make changes to the body of the form based upon queue.

This site tells how to update lists in an "onChange" event.

I've been super busy, recently, but once the first kludge has been applied, what you're asking is enabled with not too much additional effort. The down side for what I'm saying is that it's not pretty if you need to make changes. At your own risk, backup before trying, etc.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
fbobraga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Restrict services by selected queue

Post by fbobraga »

It means that there is no configuration way, right?

.. something like it is already implemented on OTRS 3, or it can be a feature request?
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.