SLA not showing in Customer Ticket Message

Moderator: crythias

Mothra
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 3.2.11

SLA not showing in Customer Ticket Message

Post by Mothra »

I have Service and SLA enabled in OTRS 3.2.11, yet although the Service field is shown in a customer ticket, the SLA field is not.

I checked CustomerTicketMessage.dtl and it is unaltered from the original.
OTRS 3.2.11 on Centos 6.4 with MySQL 5.0. Agents and internal customers authenticate via Active Directory.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: SLA not showing in Customer Ticket Message

Post by crythias »

can you confirm the SLA is actually assigned?
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Mothra
Znuny expert

Post by Mothra »

crythias wrote:can you confirm the SLA is actually assigned?
I have 3 SLAs defined, one of which is called "default" which is mapped to all services.

When I open the CustomerTicketMessage page (as a customer), the SLA drop down is not displayed, even after I have selected a service.
OTRS 3.2.11 on Centos 6.4 with MySQL 5.0. Agents and internal customers authenticate via Active Directory.
Mothra
Znuny expert

Post by Mothra »

Oops - my bad! I had (some long time ago) hidden the SLA via Ticket -> Frontend::Customer::Ticket::ViewNew (Ticket::Frontend::CustomerTicketMessage###SLA)