Change Management Toolbar Icons Disappeared!

Moderator: crythias

retro2707
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 6.0.12

Change Management Toolbar Icons Disappeared!

Post by retro2707 »

Hi,

At some point this week the ITSM change related Tooltips have disappeared from all Agents OTRS.
2015-04-29 16_19_41-ITSM Change Management -_ Frontend__Agent__ToolBarModule - SysConfig - Admin - O.png
Things I have done:

1. ITSM Packages appears to be installed correctly in package management (no red box indicating any issues).
2. Frontend::Agent::ToolBarModule - All 4 Items in here are checked. For ChangeMaanger, MyChanges etc
3. Have restarted HTTPD and MYSQLD service on the server.

I cant remember changing anything config wise but I cant be sure. Could anyone point me in the right direction of any next steps please in troubleshooting this please?

Thanks,

Brendan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Setup:
OTRS 6.0.12
Hosted on CentOS 7.4/ MySQL - MariaDB (5.5.60)
retro2707
Znuny advanced

Re: Change Management Toolbar Icons Disappeared!

Post by retro2707 »

Just as an update to this. I have recently updated to version 4 of OTRS and still experience the same issue. Could anyone help?
Setup:
OTRS 6.0.12
retro2707
Znuny advanced

Post by retro2707 »

Just to let you know im still trying to figure this out..

I have found out that the issue is not that the icons dont appear, more that it doesent think that there is any need to show the icons. This is because even though on the screenshot below I am clearly in the CAB and the Change Manager it doesent show the icons, although I am able to see the workorder assigned to the same user.
2015-05-22 15_44_35-Blah - Zoom - Change - OTRS ITSM 3.3.12.png
When I manually go to the Change Manager view, it shows me "no data found".
2015-05-22 15_48_02-Change - Change - OTRS ITSM 3.3.12.png
Other things I have tried without success.

1. Upgrading to version 4 on a test box.
2. Uninstalling the KIX script.
3. Ran a cache cleanup script and rebooted the server.
4. Tried with different users including root@localhost.
5. Removed all changes from the system and added one manually.
6. Removed all templates from the system.
7. Compared the .dtl backend code for the .pm modules that are having the issue, they are identical to github.
8. Reset all permissions on everything in opt/otrs/ to ensure otrs user has rights to view them.

I am really out of ideas now. Unfortunately my company say they cant afford a support contact so im stuck in that regard. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated!

Brendan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Setup:
OTRS 6.0.12
retro2707
Znuny advanced

Post by retro2707 »

Icons are still not appearing for Changes, Change Manager and CAB's..I have looked in the logs on this one and I see an error which pops up like the below and an "Internal Server Error" generated. It happens both on version 3 and version 4 when I go to the following links manually:

http://otrsserver/otrs/index.pl?Action= ... eMyChanges
http://otrsserver/otrs/index.pl?Action= ... ngeManager
http://otrsserver/otrs/index.pl?Action= ... hangeMyCAB

Code: Select all

[Tue Jun 23 11:39:08 2015] [error] Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /opt/otrs//Kernel/Modules/AgentITSMChangeMyChanges.pm line 224.\n
however this link works correctly when you go to it and does show what workorders you have, but the icon does not appear for My Workorders.

http://otrsserver/otrs/index.pl?Action= ... WorkOrders

This is the same both with and without KiX so that doesent have anything to do with it.

Anyone have any idea?
Setup:
OTRS 6.0.12