FirstResponseInMin return 0

Moderator: crythias

ghost
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: HelpDesk 4

FirstResponseInMin return 0

Post by ghost »

First of all, im sorry if this has been asked before.
i have been using OTRS for a few months now its been a great. but upon generating report through statistic i found that FirstResponseInMin always shows 0 but my FirstResponse shows correct value. anything that i missed? any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: FirstResponseInMin return 0

Post by crythias »

Did you respond?
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
RStraub
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.14

Post by RStraub »

I got a list about those params from our support. According to that, the FirstResponse shows the timestamp of the first response (as you say) and the FirstResponseInMin shows the minutes to the first response IF you have an escalation (SLA or Queue settings) attached to it.
Currently using: OTRS 6.0.14 -- MariaDB -- Ubuntu 16 LTS
crythias

Post by crythias »

crythias wrote:Did you respond?
It's important to answer this question. If the response is generated, it clears the timestamp where a response is needed. If a response was not generated, then the deadline remains.

Note I think I understand what you're asking (Did the response exceed the deadline?)
https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/584bd ... et.pm#L173

You might want to look at these:
https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/584bd ... et.pm#L151
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
ghost
Znuny newbie

Post by ghost »

Forgive me for the late reply.
attached here is the screenshot from the stat that i have generate.
as u can see my first response show correct value and 0 for the FirstResponseInMin.

any ideas fellas?
crythias

Post by crythias »

If anyone else wants to take a crack at this, have at it.
RStraub
Znuny guru

Post by RStraub »

I'd still like to know if this value changes when there is an escalation attached to the ticket.
eandrex
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: OTRS 4.x
Company: NORTON DE COLOMBIA

Post by eandrex »

From i have seen(experienced) if the ticket doesnt have an SLA associated, it will show 0 for FirstResponseInMin and SolutionTimeInMin.. i dont know if it is your case
ghost
Znuny newbie

Post by ghost »

again sorry for keep all of u waiting for my reply. been quite busy and away from my desk
yes from the stat that i attached earlier i have respond to all ticket
RStraub wrote:I got a list about those params from our support. According to that, the FirstResponse shows the timestamp of the first response (as you say) and the FirstResponseInMin shows the minutes to the first response IF you have an escalation (SLA or Queue settings) attached to it.
i have not use any escalation before but i did now but only on escalation - first time response (minutes)
so far from the stat that i generated FirstResponseDiffInMin come up with 120 exactly as i want it but still nothing for FirstResponseInMin
crythias wrote:
It's important to answer this question. If the response is generated, it clears the timestamp where a response is needed. If a response was not generated, then the deadline remains.

Note I think I understand what you're asking (Did the response exceed the deadline?)
https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/584bd ... et.pm#L173

You might want to look at these:
https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/584bd ... et.pm#L151
Thank You for this but i still cant figure the how to make it works.

UPDATE : one ticket i noticed shows 488 for the FirstResponseInMin BUT only after he(agent) repspond on the next day. calculate that and u got 12.00 am meaning that it start to count responses starting at 12.00am??? <--- am i right?

this one

RStraub
Znuny guru

Post by RStraub »

Two things to keep in mind:

1) FirstResponseInMin is calculated IF there is an escalation and IF there is a response
2) The minutes are based on the calendar that is attached to the queue - so if you have weird working hours configured, that response time does not show the "real" difference.
ghost
Znuny newbie

Post by ghost »

RStraub wrote:Two things to keep in mind:

1) FirstResponseInMin is calculated IF there is an escalation and IF there is a response
2) The minutes are based on the calendar that is attached to the queue - so if you have weird working hours configured, that response time does not show the "real" difference.
Thank you so much RStraub !! it turns out that i did change the timezone in sysconfig for the calendar which i should not to. fix that and its all good. Thanks all :D :D
kyousry
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.12
Company: Next-Levels

Post by kyousry »

Hello

I am having the same issue

the queue is assigned a calendar
and the calendar reflect a typical work week
check output of the PDF report, where it shows all FirstResponseInMin fields as 0s (Zeros)

I am just trying to generate a report, with all tickets which are closed successfully , with the first response time and fix time for each ticket

OTRS 6.0.12, Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, Apache/2.4.29 , mysqld 5.7.24, Perl v5.26.1