How can i to convert a DynamicField to an Object like (Type Ticket field)?

Moderator: crythias

camilonavarrete
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.15

How can i to convert a DynamicField to an Object like (Type Ticket field)?

Post by camilonavarrete »

Hi!

I was configuring the customer ticket form in OTRS 6.0.15. This form have a Type field that is configured on Admin-->Types sections. The problem is that field cannot have a tree structure, for this reason i created a new dynamic field (drilldown) with a tree structure and then i added to ticket form to replace the original Type field. The native Type field is an object and to remove that i should to disable the Type field and set to Unclassify, and comment this field code on /Kernel/Output/HTML/TicketZoom/TicketInformation.pm to dissapear on Ticket Information Widget.

But my second problem is when i want to obtain a report, because all reports have as main atribute the Type (the native field, not that i created as dynamic field), then this difficult to categorize the report and appears Type (Unclassified) only.
If i choose a ticketlist report, appears my new type ticket at the last column and his new categories.

How can i to convert my new Dynamic Field to a object like the native Type field?

Many thanks!
Regards