Adding Note change ticket sender

Moderator: crythias

Scheatt
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0

Adding Note change ticket sender

Post by Scheatt »

Hi,

On an old OTRS server (on which i wasn't admin but agent), adding a note on a ticket would not cause the sender to change (becoming Agent Name)
On a new OTRS server (on which i'm admin), by default, adding a note on a ticket cause the sender to change (becoming Agent Name instead of customer mail adress)

It's a problem because i want to add a GenericAgent to automatically add notes based on the ticket subject (in order to help agents being more effective and thorough)

And i don't want all the tickets to display the same sender in queues after the GenericAgent actions, but staying equal (i.e : customer mail adress)

Despite intensive search, couldn't find the proper setting to prevent this to happen.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot :)
Scheatt
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0

Re: Adding Note change ticket sender

Post by Scheatt »

Hi all,

A little up to see if someone can help on this matter :)
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Adding Note change ticket sender

Post by root »

Scheatt wrote: 10 Feb 2021, 11:01 Hi all,

A little up to see if someone can help on this matter :)

Hi,

I don't' think that someone can really help you. I guess(!) that the old version has a different behaviour or was customized. Without a version number and more details hard to tell.
But reach your goal to help agents being more effective and thorough I can only encourage you to work with ticket types, services and maybe dynamic fields. They are easier to handle, designed for this and much easier to use in reports.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?