Moderator: crythias

mdequidt
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: v6.0.5
Company: Ifremer

No editing toolbar after update

Post by mdequidt »

Hello,

We've been using OTRS in my company for a few years and were very happy to see the community rally in order to create Znuny after last december !

I didn't have time to apply the last updates, so I went directly from OTRS 6.0.30 to Znuny 6.0.35. Everything seems to be working as expected, except from the fact that all interfaces to write new articles (AgentTicketCompose, Close, and so on) are now missing their toolbar to edit and format text. Instead, my templates are appearing as raw HTML code.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to get those toolbars back ?
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: No editing toolbar after update

Post by root »

Hi,

Despite the fact that this never occurred to me when performing a patch level update this is the proper way to get them back:
2021-06-29 at 10.23 AM.png
Underneath the group ToolBar there are all available settings.

Did you executed scripts/DBUpdate-to-6.pl after the patch level update?

- Roy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
mdequidt
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: v6.0.5
Company: Ifremer

Post by mdequidt »

Thank you very much, executing scripts/DBUpdate-to-6.pl did the trick ! I hadn't done it before, assuming it was only necessary to migrate from OTRS 5 to OTRS 6. That's good to know !

The Toolbar group, however, doesn't seem to encompass options for those particular toolbars.

Anyway, thanks, the issue can be closed. That was neat and quick !
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

mdequidt wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 10:43 Thank you very much, executing scripts/DBUpdate-to-6.pl did the trick ! I hadn't done it before, assuming it was only necessary to migrate from OTRS 5 to OTRS 6. That's good to know !
Hi,

Just for the record: there is no part in the OTRS or Znuny documentation with the information to skip this step. And yes, it's badly named but it is what it was made by the initial vendor.

TLDR: Every patchlevel update for version 6.0.x requires the execution of scripts/DBUpdate-to-6.pl

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?