[solved] New ticket created - forward attachement?

Moderator: crythias

gawkla
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.6

[solved] New ticket created - forward attachement?

Post by gawkla »

Hello Team.
I have OTRS 6.0.15
Customers are sending emails to our support mailbox. When new mail arrives there is new ticket created by OTRS.
This is working fine.
But I need to forward attachement form CustomerEmail to other agent (supervisor who is monitoring and dispatching tickets).
There is special notification (NewTicketCreated) and it is working as noitification, but how to attach attachment from CustomerMail to this notification?

Or maybe someone has other idea how to forward attachment to agent via email?
Last edited by gawkla on 09 Aug 2021, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.
gawkla
Znuny newbie

Re: New ticket created - forward attachement?

Post by gawkla »

Do you have any idea how to do it? AutomaticAgent, postmaster-filters, notification-settings. All those seems to have no possibility to attach atachemnt from customer email. Is there any 'magic' shortcut like <OTRS_CUSTOMER_ATTACHMENT[0]> or similar like <OTRS_CUSTOMER_BODY[30]> ???
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

Hi,

Add attachments to notifications is only possible for specific events, check the Article filter in the Ticket Notification. Changing this might need some adjustments on the code.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
gawkla
Znuny newbie

Post by gawkla »

Hello Roy.
You say about this option?
I have this setting but it doesn't propagate attachment from original Customer email with notification.
I am not sure if this is a bug, or something is wrongly configured? I thought that this option is related to "article" attachments - for example: if agent add article note with attachment, this setting will send attachment with notification. But in my case, maybe "original Customer email" is not covered by this rule?
Why? Because in the subject there is a hint: "Only for ArticleCreate and ArticleSend", this is why I am thinking that this is not cover "original Customer email". Is it true, or not?

root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

HI,

Every entry in the article list is an article, evem the first e-mail of a customer user. And you're right with the hint. The event NotificationNewTicket does not trigger adding the attachments. I suggest you to play around - on a test system - with the event, article filter, etc to figure out sth. which suits your requirements.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
gawkla
Znuny newbie

[SOLVED] Re: New ticket created - forward attachement?

Post by gawkla »

Thanks for suggestion. It looks that event "Article created" is right one. With some additional filters (ticket=new, queue=inbox etc). Now I am testing all scenarios but it looks that attachments are forwarded as expected :)