How to enforce a minimum length on a close comment?

Moderator: crythias

hkais
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: see in post

How to enforce a minimum length on a close comment?

Post by hkais »

I have two questions:

Is it possible to enforce a minimum note length on a comment?

Is it possible to add a regex for disallowed comments?
Elected 2022-06 as an IT Governance Portal Expert. The portal for Znuny, OTRS and OTOBO users
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Re: How to enforce a minimum length on a close comment?

Post by skullz »

Not for rich text i think..
however if you use dynamic field textarea in closing remark, you can use regex in the setting
*the example regex may be working or not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hkais
Znuny expert

Post by hkais »

skullz wrote: 22 Aug 2021, 08:33 Not for rich text i think..
however if you use dynamic field textarea in closing remark, you can use regex in the setting
*the example regex may be working or not
okay this would be a workaround. How do you visualize the dynamic fields in the ticket to display similar like a Note?

Also is there a chance to add this as a feature request to znuny? Also how is the best way to add this as a feature request?
If someone points me to the relevant code places I may ask my client to let it implement as a feature.

Any hints how to get a prior confirm to get a merge permit of the implemented feature?
Elected 2022-06 as an IT Governance Portal Expert. The portal for Znuny, OTRS and OTOBO users
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Post by skullz »

hkais wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 14:06 okay this would be a workaround. How do you visualize the dynamic fields in the ticket to display similar like a Note?
Not sure..it just plain text.
hkais wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 14:06 Also is there a chance to add this as a feature request to znuny? Also how is the best way to add this as a feature request?
Any hints how to get a prior confirm to get a merge permit of the implemented feature?
Znuny LTS - No
Znuny Feature - Not sure..perhaps @root can answer this as a Znuny representative as im just a normal user.
hkais wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 14:06 If someone points me to the relevant code places I may ask my client to let it implement as a feature.
Perhaps start https://github.com/znuny/Znuny/blob/rel ... tEditor.js and https://github.com/znuny/Znuny/blob/rel ... alidate.js
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

skullz wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 15:04
hkais wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 14:06 Also is there a chance to add this as a feature request to znuny? Also how is the best way to add this as a feature request?
Znuny LTS - No
Znuny Feature - Not sure..perhaps @root can answer this as a Znuny representative as im just a normal user.
Hi,

Let me check, as far as I rember we have this feature already as a feature add-on.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
hkais
Znuny expert

Post by hkais »

root wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 17:50 Let me check, as far as I rember we have this feature already as a feature add-on.
is anywhere the feature list public visible? (e.g. as issues)?
hkais
Znuny expert

Post by hkais »

any updates here?
Is it planned for a specific version already?
Johannes
Znuny Version: All of them ^^
Company: Znuny|OTTERHUB

Post by Johannes »

Hi,
any updates here?
Is it planned for a specific version already?
no it is not on the list.
Is anywhere the feature list public visible
No. We don't have complete list of feature addons available (public) and we wont release one in the near future.

regards
Johannes