Znuny - Transition conditions not working correctly.

Moderator: crythias

Rhendak
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Znuny LTS 6.0.36

Znuny - Transition conditions not working correctly.

Post by Rhendak »

Hello all,

It seems that I can't get the transition conditions to work correctly or they may not be working correctly at all. I hope someone can help me in finding this out.

The customer fills in a form, from this form I want to create 2 transitions:
1. If none of the fields below state any hardware is required, I want the ticket to close immediately.
2. If any of these fields indicate hardware is required, the ticket should go to a different queue.

In the image you see below, you can see that all the fields state that no hardware is required.

My current transition setup is as can seen below.

However, when progressing the ticket, it does set the field "DynamicField_Status" to "Performed", but does not successfully close the ticket, as stated it should in the transition action. It seems as if the transition is not going off, therefore indicating that the transition values are not being met?
Ticket history:

Code: Select all

AGENT	ACTION	ARTICLE
Robin 	Created ticket [2021101402000073] in "ICT -NL::Accounts & Rechten" with priority "3 normal" and state "new". (NewTicket)	
Robin 	Changed service to "NULL" (). (ServiceUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed SLA to "NULL" (). (SLAUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed type from "" () to "RfA (Request for Access)" (12). (TypeUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed customer to "CustomerID=-;CustomerUser=;". (CustomerUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field ProcessManagementProcessID from "" to "test". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field ProcessManagementActivityID from "" to "Activity-a876e18eb20c6747fd139f0922fce08e". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDFirstname from "" to "Frank". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDSurname from "" to "". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDJobDescription from "" to "ICT". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDManager from "" to "Peter ". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDAbbreviation from "" to "FRK". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDDateOfHire from "" to "2021-10-14". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDCopyRightsFrom from "" to "Robin ". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWMobilePhone from "" to "0". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWSimcard from "" to "0". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWDockingStation from "" to "0". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWMonitor from "" to "No monitor". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDInternalExternal from "" to "Internal". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWLaptopOrDesktop from "" to "No Laptop/Desktop". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field EDDepartment from "" to "ICT". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Added link to ticket "2021101402000064". (TicketLinkAdd)	
10/14/2021 08:46:46
AGENT	ACTION	ARTICLE
Robin 	Changed dynamic field Status from "" to "Performed". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field PerformedComments from "" to "test". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
I'd appreciate any help given to help me solve this issue.

King regards,
Robin.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Znuny - Transition conditions not working correctly.

Post by root »

HI,

Why do you test the checkbox fields against 0?

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
Rhendak
Znuny newbie

Post by Rhendak »

root wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 17:19 HI,

Why do you test the checkbox fields against 0?

- Roy
Because when I use <OTRS_Ticket_DynamicField_HWDockingStation> in a ticket notifcation, the value it reports back is "0" or "1".
Also the ticket history mentions the same:

Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWDockingStation from "" to "0". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

Hi,

Are all dynamic fields for the object ticket?

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
Rhendak
Znuny newbie

Post by Rhendak »

root wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 13:32 Hi,

Are all dynamic fields for the object ticket?

- Roy
Hello Roy,

Yes, all dynamic fields are for the object ticket.

They also show up in the main ticket, see the image below:

Also the Ticket History mentions all these fields being set correctly:

Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWMobilePhone from "" to "0". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWSimcard from "" to "0". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWMonitor from "" to "No monitor". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)	
Robin 	Changed dynamic field HWLaptopOrDesktop from "" to "No Laptop/Desktop". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)