Problems in creating a Postmaster filter that moves a ticket in a specific Queue

Moderator: crythias

ovidiudinisor
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.30

Problems in creating a Postmaster filter that moves a ticket in a specific Queue

Post by ovidiudinisor »

Hi all,

I have a situation with a filter and maybe you can help me out of it.

I have created a Postmaster filter that should move the tichet in a specific queue.
The filter configuration is like this:

Filter condition
Search header field: Body for Value: .*Check Windows Updates
Search header filed: From for Value: name@domainname.com

Set e-mail headers
Set e-mail header: X-OTRS-Queue with Value: Windows-Updates
Set e-mail header: X-OTRS-Type with Value: Infrastructure Maintenance

The problem is that ticket skips the rule that says to move the ticket to queue: Windows-Updates but it does change the type of the ticket into "Infrastructure Maintenance".

Can you help me understand what's happening ? Any idea ?

Here is a log from the OTRS with the steps that it performed:

Changed service to "NULL" (). (ServiceUpdate)
Changed SLA to "NULL" (). (SLAUpdate)
Changed type from "" () to "Infrastructure Maintenance" (8). (TypeUpdate)
Changed customer to "CustomerID=CustomerName;CustomerUser=name@domainname.com;". (CustomerUpdate)
Changed dynamic field TicketFreeText1 from "" to "CustomerName". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)
Changed dynamic field TicketFreeText2 from "" to "Check Windows Updates ". (TicketDynamicFieldUpdate)
Added email. (EmailCustomer)
Loop protection: no auto-response sent to "name@domainname.com". (LoopProtection)
Sent "Ticket create notification" notification to "user1" via "Email". (SendAgentNotification)
Sent "Ticket create notification" notification to "user2" via "Email". (SendAgentNotification)
Sent "Ticket create notification" notification to "user3" via "Email". (SendAgentNotification)
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: Problems in creating a Postmaster filter that moves a ticket in a specific Queue

Post by root »

Hi,

Check the spelling of the Queue and don't forget to use the complete 'path' if it's a subqueue. If the filter matches (you'll see this in the message log for this article) and the queue name is wrong is shown in the log.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?