Moderator: crythias

KaiHerlemann
Znuny Employee
Znuny Version: 6.4
Company: Znuny

Addon "SortByLastContact": Column for last customer contact is empty

Post by KaiHerlemann »

Hi,

I think the addon SortByLastContact sounds like it's very helpful – but it's just not working for me.
The respective column in the AgentTicketStatusView (for example) is empty.

Of course, I executed "bin/otrs.Console.pl Znuny::SortByLastContact", to update the last contact time for all existing tickets. It's the same with tickets which were created after I installed tha addon. And I see in the DB that the values are stored in the dynamic_field_value table. But Znuny shows just a "-" line.
In the attachment is a screenshot. Actually it's in German language, I switched for the screenshot to English.

We use Znuny 6.2.1 and the corresponding ITSM & SortByLastContact packages. But it was already with Znuny 6.0.x like that (I tried it in our test system, and deinstalled it because it wasn't working). I don't think it would change with 6.3.1, as nobody else seems to have this problem with any Znuny version.
I rebooted the server (this way, the /opt/otrs/var/tmp folder is emptied), but it didnt help.

Thanks in advance,
Kai
SortByLastContact.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS

Re: Addon "SortByLastContact": Column for last customer contact is empty

Post by root »

Hi,

I just installed it on a random 6.2.1 system I have and it worked out of the box. When you executed the console command, did you used the --list param?

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
KaiHerlemann
Znuny Employee
Znuny Version: 6.4

Re: Addon "SortByLastContact": Column for last customer contact is empty

Post by KaiHerlemann »

Hey,

no, I didn't use the param. I used it now after revert to a snapshot and installing the package again – unfortunately, it doesn't work.