Moderator: crythias

hkais
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: see in post

Esclation handling

Post by hkais »

Hi there,

I am struggeling with escalation times.

Assuming having a new ticket, which escalation on first response time and update time

Typically we reply on all new tickets to the clients. But sometimes we have more time to respond on first response. In this case we set these tickets on Pending Reminder.

On the other side we have some tickets with conversation with client and at some place we may set this ticket also on Pending Reminder

Meta-Info
[*] For First and Update time we have a business day SLA defined.
[*] we set the SLA on getting a new new ticket created (via GenericAgent)

In both above cases we get the tickets anyway into escalated state, during the tickets are in pending state and pending time is not exceeded.
My expectation here is either to reset at least the Update time up to the date+time the tickets gets exceeded the pending time. But not to get it escalated during we wait for some input/feedback in the pending time frame.

Can anyone point me to the issue, if I have a misunderstanding here or which configuration I shall recheck

best wishes
Elected 2022-06 as an IT Governance Portal Expert. The portal for Znuny, OTRS and OTOBO users
skullz
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: LTS and Features

Re: Esclation handling

Post by skullz »

pending state doing nothing with the SLA by default..
there are additional addon within znuny repo - 'Znuny-EscalationSuspend' to tackle this
hkais
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: see in post

Re: Esclation handling

Post by hkais »

I am still on 6.1 :(

Any chances to reset escalation based on getting into pending state and entering pending reminder?
Elected 2022-06 as an IT Governance Portal Expert. The portal for Znuny, OTRS and OTOBO users