Cronjob errors (ITSMChangeManagement.pm / ITSMConfigItem.pm / No UserLogin found...)

Moderator: crythias

chiel821
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.40

Cronjob errors (ITSMChangeManagement.pm / ITSMConfigItem.pm / No UserLogin found...)

Post by chiel821 »

Hello,

I recently upgrade from OTRS 5.0.11 to Znuny 6.4.2 and all is working great.

I do however get a couple of e-mails at the exact same time every day displaying the following problem

Subject: OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: GenerateDashboardStats

Code: Select all

ERROR: OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::Stats::Dashboard::Generate-10 Perl: 5.34.0 OS: linux Time: Tue Sep 13 10:05:08 2022

Message: Can't locate Kernel/System/Stats/Dynamic/ITSMChangeManagement.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Kernel::System::Stats::Dynamic::ITSMChangeManagement module) (@INC contains: /opt/znuny-6.4.2/Custom /opt/znuny-6.4.2/Kernel/cpan-lib /opt/znuny-6.4.2 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.34.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.34.0 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.34 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.34 /usr/share/perl/5.34 /usr/local/lib/site_perl) at /opt/znuny-6.4.2/Kernel/System/Main.pm line 86.

Traceback (486658): 
   Module: Kernel::System::Stats::GetObjectBehaviours Line: 1130
   Module: Kernel::System::Stats::StatsGet Line: 271
   Module: Kernel::System::Stats::StatsListGet Line: 745
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::Stats::Dashboard::Generate::Run Line: 79
   Module: (eval) Line: 460
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::BaseCommand::Execute Line: 454
   Module: (eval) Line: 143
   Module: Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker::Cron::Run Line: 122
   Module: Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker::Run Line: 236
   Module: (eval) Line: 331
   Module: main::Start Line: 331
   Module: /opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Daemon.pl Line: 152
Subject: OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: GenerateDashboardStats

ERROR: OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::Stats::Dashboard::Generate-10 Perl: 5.34.0 OS: linux Time: Tue Sep 13 09:05:04 2022

Message: Can't locate Kernel/System/Stats/Dynamic/ITSMConfigItem.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Kernel::System::Stats::Dynamic::ITSMConfigItem module) (@INC contains: /opt/znuny-6.4.2/Custom /opt/znuny-6.4.2/Kernel/cpan-lib /opt/znuny-6.4.2 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.34.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.34.0 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.34 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.34 /usr/share/perl/5.34 /usr/local/lib/site_perl) at /opt/znuny-6.4.2/Kernel/System/Main.pm line 86.

Traceback (483516): 
   Module: Kernel::System::Stats::GetObjectBehaviours Line: 1130
   Module: Kernel::System::Stats::StatsGet Line: 271
   Module: Kernel::System::Stats::StatsListGet Line: 745
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::Stats::Dashboard::Generate::Run Line: 79
   Module: (eval) Line: 460
   Module: Kernel::System::Console::BaseCommand::Execute Line: 454
   Module: Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker::Cron::Run Line: 122
   Module: Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker::Run Line: 236
Subject: OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: TicketAcceleratorRebuild

ERROR: OTRS-otrs.Daemon.pl - Daemon Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker-10 Perl: 5.34.0 OS: linux Time: Tue Sep 13 03:01:08 2022

Traceback (463714): 
   Module: Kernel::System::User::UserLookup Line: 1084
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketGet Line: 1365
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::IndexAccelerator::StaticDB::TicketLockAcceleratorAdd Line: 338
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::IndexAccelerator::StaticDB::TicketAcceleratorRebuild Line: 623
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketAcceleratorRebuild Line: 7782
The first two errors regarding something starting with ITSM* I dont understand. Is there a special package that we have might had in the past? I don't recognize this and seems to be a separate package? How can I see if i'm using it? Do I need to install it? Or can (and how?) I remove it?

And regarding the No UserLogin? What is this cron about? What does it do and how can I control it?
Johannes
Znuny Version: All of them ^^
Company: Znuny|OTTERHUB

Re: Cronjob errors (ITSMChangeManagement.pm / ITSMConfigItem.pm / No UserLogin found...)

Post by Johannes »

Hi,

I would say so. Yes.
Have a look at your reporting / stats area please.
My guess is that you have the default ITSM reports still installed.
If you don't use the ITSM extension, you can delete them.

Regards
chiel821
Znuny newbie

Re: Cronjob errors (ITSMChangeManagement.pm / ITSMConfigItem.pm / No UserLogin found...)

Post by chiel821 »

I don't see anything with the name "ITSM"

But I also don't have any packages installed.

How is this process triggered each day? And how to remove it?

See attached screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Post by root »

chiel821 wrote: 14 Sep 2022, 14:42 I don't see anything with the name "ITSM"
Hi,

Do you mind to check the 2nd page of the reports (upper right corner, select Page 2) ?
chiel821 wrote: 14 Sep 2022, 14:42 But I also don't have any packages installed.
Yes, and this is the reason why modules are missing. Someone uninstalled ITSM packages without removing the related reports.

chiel821 wrote: 14 Sep 2022, 14:42 How is this process triggered each day?
The OTRS Daemon
chiel821 wrote: 14 Sep 2022, 14:42 And how to remove it?
Remove the reports as requested which relates to ITSM*

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
chiel821
Znuny newbie

Post by chiel821 »

He thanks!! There where some ITSM templates on the second report page!! I have removed them and since didn't get a error from any cronjob.

I do however still get that No UserLogin found...

Its every day at 03:01 at night that I get this error in my mailbox. What can it be that triggers this?

When I go to "index.pl?Action=AdminUser;Subaction=Change;UserID=18;" I don't seem to have a user with that ID...

ERROR: OTRS-otrs.Daemon.pl - Daemon Kernel::System::Daemon::DaemonModules::SchedulerTaskWorker-10 Perl: 5.34.0 OS: linux Time: Thu Sep 15 03:01:09 2022

Traceback (129664): 
   Module: Kernel::System::User::UserLookup Line: 1084
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketGet Line: 1365
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::IndexAccelerator::StaticDB::TicketLockAcceleratorAdd Line: 338
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::IndexAccelerator::StaticDB::TicketAcceleratorRebuild Line: 623
   Module: Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketAcceleratorRebuild Line: 7782
Johannes
Znuny Version: All of them ^^
Company: Znuny|OTTERHUB

Post by Johannes »

Hi,

someone delete or invalidated the user with ID=18. But there is still a ticket assigned to this user.

Maybe some one has removed it over the years.

You can search the ticket table for this id. There is a matching column for it (user_id or responsbile_id).
This might help you to find the ticket(s)

Regards
chiel821
Znuny newbie

Post by chiel821 »

Thanks! There was indeed one ticket with a user id 18. I changed the owner to me and I don't have this problem anymore :) thank you!