Customer Search - "displayname" (LDAP/Database backend search)

Moderator: crythias

PhyrePhoX
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 5.0.24 (with ITSM Mo

Customer Search - "displayname" (LDAP/Database backend search)

Post by PhyrePhoX »

Hi,

i have a question in regards to reply/new tickets that are written to the customer.
When i search for a customer in the "To" field, it looks up in the database (currently, that is LDAP, but will be expanded to a postgres as well) and proposes some customers, i can then choose from.
If i have multiple customers by same name, i dont really have additional attributes to show (like company, department, etc).
If, for example, i expand the sysconfig LDAP config from
CustomerUserListFields => ['cn','mail'],
to
CustomerUserListFields => ['cn','mail','company'],
It does show the company, but it creates an invalid entry as mail address and OTRS cannot send the mail.
Screenshot from 2022-12-05 12-04-49.png
"Firstname Lastname" <firstname.lastname@blabla.de Company> (kunden id)
The company is written IN the <> tags directly after the email address, and of course that can't work.
But I would also not like to write it in the "" quotes from the name, because the customer sees that, in the mail he gets.
Is there somehow the possibility, that i can expand the info in parantheses - currently the customerid is written there.

Edit: if i write it in a different order
CustomerUserListFields => ['cn','company','mail'],
i see "Firstname Lastname Company" but as mentioned above, I do not want to expose that data to the customer (he will receive it in mail headers).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OTRS 5.0.24 (with ITSM Modules) and Znuny 6.4.4 in staging