(Minor) Update Procedure

Moderator: crythias

constantino
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4.4

(Minor) Update Procedure

Post by constantino »

Hello fellow forum members,

yesterday I migrated from otrs CE to znuny 6.4.4. So I managed to make all updates from 6.1 to 6.4 according to this manual https://doc.znuny.org/manual/releases/i ... pdate.html
That worked like a charm.

However, now I am unsure how to make the minor update from 6.4.4 to 6.4.5. I basically followed the procedures in the link above:
I fetched //download.znuny.org/releases/znuny-6.4.5.tar.gz and unpacked it, applied permissions, copied configs, etc. Next step would have been to apply the migration, but I was not sure if it was needed. The migration file has the same name and size as (MigrateToZnuny6_4.pl).
Is it necessary to run the migration again?

Or to pose the question slightly more generic: Is the update procedure between Versions 6.1 to 6.4 the same, as from 6.4.4 to 6.4.5?

Apart from that: I enjoy using znuny already, spent the whole day to make oath work, but it does now! Just want to know how to move from 6.4.4 to 6.4.5

Thank you for your help!
Best
Constantino
Johannes
Znuny Version: All of them ^^
Company: Znuny|OTTERHUB

Re: (Minor) Update Procedure

Post by Johannes »

Hi,

basically it is the same. You need to unpack the new version, set the permission, copy the config and re run the migration script.
After that, reinstall the addons (if there any), restart the webserver and you are good.

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards
Johannes