Issue after test upgrade to 6.5.

Moderator: crythias

finalbeta2
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4.5

Issue after test upgrade to 6.5.

Post by finalbeta2 »

Good day,

I'm looking for some input on upgrading Znuny from version 6.4.5 to the latest 6.5 release.
In the past week I've done the upgrades from 6.0 up to 6.4.5. (And on 6.4.5 I have no issues)
The OS is Debian 11.

My installation currently has the FAQ plugin active, no others.

Upgrading to 6.5 is causing issues on "random?" tickets where a browser popup is shown when entering AgentTicketZoom.
The notification is "An error occurred! Please check the borwser error log for more defails"
Customer information is not shown on those tickets, and the AgentTicketZoom page is broken:
Broken1.jpg
The bowser log shows me this.
Broken2.jpg
During the actual upgrade to 6.5, some errors are logged:
Tue Apr 25 19:05:45 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Admin::Package::UpgradeAll-79 Static object FAQAccess doesn't exist or static object already in use!
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'database_backend_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT database_backend_uuid FROM oauth2_token_config LIMIT 1'
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'z4o_database_backend_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT z4o_database_backend_uuid FROM oauth2_token_config LIMIT 1'
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'database_backend_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT database_backend_uuid FROM oauth2_token LIMIT 1'
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'z4o_database_backend_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT z4o_database_backend_uuid FROM oauth2_token LIMIT 1'
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'dbcrud_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT dbcrud_uuid FROM calendar_appointment_plugin LIMIT 1'
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'database_backend_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT database_backend_uuid FROM calendar_appointment_plugin LIMIT 1'
Tue Apr 25 19:05:20 2023 (Europe/Brussels) error MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl-79 Unknown column 'z4o_database_backend_uuid' in 'field list', SQL: 'SELECT z4o_database_backend_uuid FROM calendar_appointment_plugin LIMIT 1'

When i actually use Znuny, no errors are posted in the admin logs.
I had dynamic field mappings in my Config.pm (To show dynamic fields on the customer information), but disabling the mapping does not solve the errors.

I'm a bit at a loss on how to proceed further.
Any tips/help would be much apreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shawnbeasley
Znuny Employee
Znuny Version: Znuny 6.3.x
Company: Znuny

Re: Issue after test upgrade to 6.5.

Post by shawnbeasley »

Hi, can you provide additional information about the update process?

Did you do an RPM or source update?
Did the MigrateToZnuny6_5.pl finish with Migration Complete?
Have you ensured that all Daemons have been killed and restarted, and cache deleted?
Have you restarted the Apache?
Does the Apache error log contain errors?

Thx, ///shawn