Support Needed for install

Moderator: crythias

bangs
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 7.0

Support Needed for install

Post by bangs »

HI,Buddies,

Would you kindly help to support on my question as below, Thanks a lot!

When I install the Znuny on Ubuntu server , it can not work base on the installation guide:

https://doc.znuny.org/znuny/releases/in ... stall.html

Step:Install Required Perl Modules:
znuny@ubuntusrv:~$ apt -y install libapache2-mod-perl2 libdbd-mysql-perl libtimedate-perl libnet-dns-perl libnet-ldap-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl libpdf-api2-perl libsoap-lite-perl libtext-csv-xs-perl libjson-xs-perl libapache-dbi-perl libxml-libxml-perl libxml-libxslt-perl libyaml-perl libarchive-zip-perl libcrypt-eksblowfish-perl libencode-hanextra-perl libmail-imapclient-perl libtemplate-perl libdatetime-perl libmoo-perl bash-completion libyaml-libyaml-perl libjavascript-minifier-xs-perl libcss-minifier-xs-perl libauthen-sasl-perl libauthen-ntlm-perl
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to acquire the dpkg frontend lock (/var/lib/dpkg/lock-frontend), are you root?

znuny@ubuntusrv:/opt$ su root
root@ubuntusrv:~$ apt -y install libapache2-mod-perl2 libdbd-mysql-perl libtimedate-perl libnet-dns-perl libnet-ldap-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl libpdf-api2-perl libsoap-lite-perl libtext-csv-xs-perl libjson-xs-perl libapache-dbi-perl libxml-libxml-perl libxml-libxslt-perl libyaml-perl libarchive-zip-perl libcrypt-eksblowfish-perl libencode-hanextra-perl libmail-imapclient-perl libtemplate-perl libdatetime-perl libmoo-perl bash-completion libyaml-libyaml-perl libjavascript-minifier-xs-perl libcss-minifier-xs-perl libauthen-sasl-perl libauthen-ntlm-perl

root@ubuntusrv:/opt# /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-znuny_config.cnf
bash: /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-znuny_config.cnf: No such file or directory

I can not install the Znuny when I get the stop on here, would you kindly help on this?
jojo
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: Git Master

Re: Support Needed for install

Post by jojo »

The installation guide says:
Create a new file for the mysql config: and then the file path and name.

So please read the docs carefully and you should have at least the Linux LPIC-1 level of knowledge to operate an server and keep it safe.

Otherwise I suggest to use a SaaS solution instead.
"Production": OTRS™ 8, OTRS™ 7, STORM powered by OTRS
"Testing": ((OTRS Community Edition)) and git Master

Never change Defaults.pm! :: Blog
Professional Services:: http://www.otrs.com :: enjoy@otrs.com