[solved] AccountedTime Field missing

Moderator: crythias

liquidxtc13
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4.5

[solved] AccountedTime Field missing

Post by liquidxtc13 »

Hi all,

I recently upgraded a znuny instance from 6.3.1 to 6.5.3 - like I've done a million times before. Everything went smooth as always. A few days after updating, the customer calls me and tells me that AccountedTime field is missing. I checked and indeed it is - in all views. If I check the history for older tickets, I can still see that time account entries have been made but the field to enter the time is gone. It's almost as if AccountTime is disabled - which it isn't. I've already tried to disable and reenable the feature, but no improvement.
I've also checked the HTML template file to see if the rendering block is missing - but it's there. I'm starting to freak out, because I can't find an explanation for this behavior.

Disclosure: I've posted the same question in the German Area, but received zero response. So I'm hoping that an English speaking znuny guru might be able to help.
Cheers
Last edited by liquidxtc13 on 18 Sep 2023, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
liquidxtc13
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.4.5

Re: AccountedTime Field missing

Post by liquidxtc13 »

Hello all,

It seems there was a bug in version 6.5.3. Although I didn't find any mention of it in the changelog, after updating to 6.5.4 and running the following command

Code: Select all

bin/otrs.Console.pl Maint::Config::Rebuild --cleanup
time tracking fields in new tickets were restored.

Cheers