OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: MailAccountFetch

Moderator: crythias

FSF
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.37

Post by FSF »

hello

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm at a dead end.

I successfully upgraded Znuny to the latest version 6.5, but now I have a problem with the link to the 365 mailbox dedicated to znuny.

The system can't read the mailbox, doesn't automatically renew the tokens (manually it works when I enter the login and password) and the system mails me this error:

Code: Select all

support@domain.com is the email address used to communicate, create tickets and reply to ticket creators.

and when I want to retrieve the emails manually I get an error message
Capture10.JPG
in ssh mode when i want activate debug mode, this is the answer:

su -c "/opt/otrs/bin/otrs.Console.pl Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch --debug" -s /bin/bash otrs

Spawning child process to fetch incoming messages from mail accounts...

outlook.office365.com (IMAPTLS)...
Error: Timeout of 600 seconds reached, killing child process!
Done.
in the admin section of znuny I have different error messages:

in AdminSupportDataCollector:

Communication Log Account Status (last 24 hours)
Problem 	
outlook.office365.com / support@domain.com (IMAPTLS) 	permanent connection errors 	
SMTPTLS	                                                                        ok 

in systemlog

Tue Aug 29 14:50:05 2023 (Europe/Paris) 	error 	OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch-38 	There was an error executing Execute() in Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch: Error: Unable to register the process in the database. Is another instance still running?
Tue Aug 29 14:45:24 2023 (Europe/Paris) 	error 	OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch-38 	There was an error executing Execute() in Kernel::System::Console::Command::Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch: Error: Unable to register the process in the database. Is another instance still running?
Tue Aug 29 14:44:06 2023 (Europe/Paris) 	error 	OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch-38 	CommunicationLog(ID:1149915,AccountType:-,AccountID:-,Direction:Incoming,Transport:Email,ObjectLogType:Connection,ObjectLogID:2157920)::Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAPTLS => IMAPTLS: Can't connect to outlook.office365.com: Unable to connect to outlook.office365.com:
Tue Aug 29 14:34:06 2023 (Europe/Paris) 	error 	OTRS-otrs.Console.pl-Maint::PostMaster::MailAccountFetch-38 	CommunicationLog(ID:1149914,AccountType:-,AccountID:-,Direction:Incoming,Transport:Email,ObjectLogType:Connection,ObjectLogID:2157919)::Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAPTLS => IMAPTLS: Can't connect to outlook.office365.com: Unable to connect to outlook.office365.com: 
in communication log:

Communication Log Overview (1)
	Connection 		outlook.office365.com / support@domain.com (IMAPTLS) 	08/29/2023 14:35:24 	08/29/2023 14:44:06 	522 s
Communication Log Details (2)
1 		Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAPTLS 	Open connection to 'outlook.office365.com' (support@domain.com). 	08/29/2023 14:35:24
2 		Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAPTLS 	IMAPTLS: Can't connect to outlook.office365.com: Unable to connect to outlook.office365.com: 	08/29/2023 14:44:06 
plus here I have the same address twice that I can't change (I think it's left over from my OTRS installation when I was discovering these features which explains why there are 2 records).
Capture11.JPG
Capture12.JPG
if some kind soul could help me get this back in working order I would be grateful.

if you need any further information, please do not hesitate ;)

Thank you in advance for your help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
root
Administrator
Znuny Version: Znuny and Znuny LTS
Company: Znuny

Re: OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: MailAccountFetch

Post by root »

Hi,

The problem is with the settings for the configured mailbox. You're using the wrong protocol.

- Roy
Znuny and Znuny LTS running on CentOS / RHEL / Debian / SLES / MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle / OpenLDAP / Active Directory / SSO

Use a test system - always.

Do you need professional services? Check out https://www.znuny.com/

Do you want to contribute or want to know where it goes ?
FSF
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0.37

Re: OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron: MailAccountFetch

Post by FSF »

Hi,

and thank you very much, your intervention allowed me to solve the problem.

I was using IMAPTLS and switching to IMAPS enabled znuny to communicate with the mailbox again.

It's strange, though, because with 6.3, at the beginning, znuny communicated with the mailbox using IMAPTLS and it didn't work with IMAPS.

In any case, thank you very much for your help, everything is working as it should :wink: