[RESOLVED] Default queue problems

Moderator: crythias

brice
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

[RESOLVED] Default queue problems

Post by brice »

I'm new to OTRS, I got a new job and we all work with OTRS.

We got a problem with the Queues, we have configured our mail filter to send specific mails to a specific queue and it works well.

But we got a problem on the non filtered mails, all unidentified mails are sent to a default queue (Misc::Default) and not the standard default Queue (Raw)

I searched the net even the official documentation but I found no information about how to change this behavior. I searched our mail filter but couldn't find any option for a default queue.

Is there someone who knows how to change this ? Any lead ?

Thank you all,

Regards,
Brice
Last edited by brice on 04 Jun 2010, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
OTRS: 3.0.4
Database: MySQL 5.1
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Default queue problems

Post by crythias »

Admin, email addresses, choose your email address, select your Queue. (Preferred. Strongly recommend. If you have aliases going to the same account (depta@help, deptb@help both are aliases to otrs@otrsemailaccount), this is where to change.)
or
Admin, Postmaster Mail Account, Dispatching by selected Queue. Choose your Queue. (you're collecting from different email accounts.)
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
brice
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Default queue problems

Post by brice »

It worked !

In fact that was the first answer which was the good one. Now I understand better the software.

Thanks a lot for answering me ! :)

PS: Hope it'll help someone else !
OTRS: 3.0.4
Database: MySQL 5.1