Implemetation of OTRS

Moderator: crythias

maathankumar_2010
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.0.3

Implemetation of OTRS

Post by maathankumar_2010 »

Hi There,

I just implemented this particular system, by the admin book guide, but what am I wonder is that my SLA isnt working properly. Is anybody has the same issue with me? I gone through the manuals few times but there i cant able to solve it, can anyone get me some simulation from setting up untill assigning a particular ticket.Please help.
:(

Thanking in advance.
mk
fbobraga
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

Re: Implemetation of OTRS

Post by fbobraga »

What is happening? No service is showed in the dropdown after the customer is selected? If so, this may help: http://forums.otrs.org/viewtopic.php?f= ... 03&p=22559
Evaluation/pilot: OTRS 2.4.7 on Linux (CentOS 5.4) with MySQL database connected to an Active Directory for Agents and Customers.
jojo
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: Git Master

Post by jojo »

Please write down more informations, "not working properly" is not an useful description..
"Production": OTRS™ 8, OTRS™ 7, STORM powered by OTRS
"Testing": ((OTRS Community Edition)) and git Master

Never change Defaults.pm! :: Blog
Professional Services:: http://www.otrs.com :: enjoy@otrs.com
maathankumar_2010
Znuny newbie

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply, apologize for the incomplete sentences.Let me briefly explained what i did and what am i going through so far.First of all i have created few SLA's such as for example "1 Hour" whereby the particular job need to be attend by 1 hour right? if im not mistaken, then i tight the services to this SLA and followed by tight the services to the customer.I did create some queues as subfolders under Postmaster queue and when i create a ticket and choose the SLA & services i will put into these queues, the ticket will appear in the 'open ticket' column in the dashboard and will show the hours(total hours from the creation date time)once it is on the escalated the hours will be in the minus value and i'm not sure what is happening.Could anyone simulate the flow on how it is working? Can i have better understanding on it.

Thanking in advance.
maathankumar_2010
Znuny newbie

jojo wrote:Please write down more informations, "not working properly" is not an useful description..
Thanks for your reply, apologize for the incomplete sentences.Let me briefly explained what i did and what am i going through so far.First of all i have created few SLA's such as for example "1 Hour" whereby the particular job need to be attend by 1 hour right? if im not mistaken, then i tight the services to this SLA and followed by tight the services to the customer.I did create some queues as subfolders under Postmaster queue and when i create a ticket and choose the SLA & services i will put into these queues, the ticket will appear in the 'open ticket' column in the dashboard and will show the hours(total hours from the creation date time)once it is on the escalated the hours will be in the minus value and i'm not sure what is happening.Could anyone simulate the flow on how it is working? Can i have better understanding on it.
zeca_neca
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4

Post by zeca_neca »

HI

I've always assumed that after the SLA expired the minus signed refered to the elapsed time.
System:
Fedora 13
OTRS 2.4.7
ITSM 2.1.1