Moderator: crythias

MichaelR
Znuny expert
Znuny Version: 3.0.9
Company: LRS Health

Package Manager causing freezes

Post by MichaelR »

Hey,

I recently updated my OTRS (with ITSM) from 2.4.7 to 2.4.9, everything is working fine, bar when I click Package Manager, it goes into an inf loop causing the cpu to crunch @ 100%

This means I cannot install ITSM into OTRS or do anything....

The guide I followed to upgrade was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0R-reMTWc

I'm also having issues with DBI Connect, but they can wait until this is solved.
OTRS: 3.0.9 & ITSM 3.0.4 - OS: Windows 7 - DB: MySQL - Heaps of random/useful hacks :)
[Major Code Changes]
ArticleFreeTime1-3
Ability to search ArticleFreeText
Wolfgangf
Znuny ninja
Znuny Version: 6.0.13
Company: PBS Logitek GmbH

Re: Package Manager causing freezes

Post by Wolfgangf »

what does your logfile say?
Produktiv:
OTRS 6.0.13/ ITSM 6.0.13
Windows 2012 AD Integration (agents and customers), Nagios integration (incidents, CMDB), Survey, TimeAccounting
MichaelR
Znuny expert
Company: LRS Health

Post by MichaelR »

I am getting a lot of:
[Tue Nov 16 13:57:45 2010][Error][Kernel::Output::HTML::Layout::Output][659] Module Kernel/Output/HTML/OutputFilterFAQ.pm not found!

And I mean a lot....
OTRS: 3.0.9 & ITSM 3.0.4 - OS: Windows 7 - DB: MySQL - Heaps of random/useful hacks :)
[Major Code Changes]
ArticleFreeTime1-3
Ability to search ArticleFreeText
ting-tong
Znuny newbie

Post by ting-tong »

hi, we recently went from 2.4.8 to 2.4.9 and we are getting massive freezes hangs trying to access package manager at all, and other users can't log in at all. I'm the only one working in it at the moment, and I can still get in with no problems, create new tickets/close/add notes/upload documents etc as long as I don't access package manager, but 'root' user, and the other 2 test admin users can't login at all. I'm getting the same error outputfilterfaq.pm
and this one below too. ! We are in the process of moving to better hardware/VM in transition to go live with OTRS and I'm panicking a little.

[Tue Nov 23 17:31:30 2010][Error][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketSearch][4768] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND sq.group_id IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) AND st.until_time >= ' at line 1, SQL: 'SELECT DISTINCT st.id, st.tn, st.until_time FROM ticket st, queue sq WHERE sq.id = st.queue_id AND st.ticket_state_id IN ( ) AND sq.group_id IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) AND st.until_time >= 1290492990 ORDER BY st.until_time ASC LIMIT 25'

**background info if it helps. I logged in as root user and set up my agent(user) account (full admin) originally. We have upgraded from 2.4.7 to 2.4.8 since then with no probs. I configured most of the setup using my agent logon.
OTRS 3.0.9 & ITSM 3.0.4