Create a new Ticket Event (OTRS 6)

English! place to talk about development, programming and coding
iwill
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0

Create a new Ticket Event (OTRS 6)

Post by iwill »

Hi guys,

Im trying to create a new ticket event which check pending time of state and trigger if its equals to 0 minutes.

On the other hand...
Alternatively, how/where can i change the code of this in syscfg for in addition to setting the status after the pending reached, place a note on the ticket, like "Pending date ended".

For now, after a lot of scrolling through the various files (TicketUpdate.pm, GenericAgent.pm, etc...) I don't know where to start, or what code to add to do what I want.
wurzel
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: x.x.x

Re: Create a new Ticket Event (OTRS 6)

Post by wurzel »

Hi,

can you specify you use case please? Usually no coding is required. Ticket states should be fine.

Flo
OTRS 8 SILVER (Prod)
OTRS 8 auf Debian 11 (Test)
Znuny 7.x latest version testing auf Debian 11

-- Ich beantworte keine Forums-Fragen PN - No PN please

I won't answer to unfriendly users any more. A greeting and regards are just polite.
iwill
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 6.0

Re: Create a new Ticket Event (OTRS 6)

Post by iwill »

wurzel wrote: 17 May 2021, 07:48 Hi,

can you specify you use case please? Usually no coding is required. Ticket states should be fine.

Flo
Yes, i can. Here's the scenario.
One of my operators put a ticket on pending reminder to over in 3 days. When pending time ends, the tickets goes to "in progress" without send any visual notification to operator because no event has been created on ticket.
My idea is, if is necessary to be an event to notify visually, maybe if i develop a generic agent which check pending time equals 0 or 1 minute left, its add a note with message "Pending time is over".