can anyone please provide me solution on above specified issue.
Search found 2 matches
- 22 May 2013, 10:58
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: HttpOnly Flag on otrs 3.1.8
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1164
Re: HttpOnly Flag on otrs 3.1.8
Hello All,
can anyone please provide me solution on above specified issue.
can anyone please provide me solution on above specified issue.
- 01 May 2013, 13:12
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: HttpOnly Flag on otrs 3.1.8
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1164
HttpOnly Flag on otrs 3.1.8
Hi All,
I am new to OTRS and using 3.1.8 Version. we need to set HttpOnly Cookie Flag, i run OTRS on SSL/Https with Secure Flag. I tried too many methods to add HttpOnly flag with cookies but faild to do the same.
Can you all please provide me more information/guide/steps to do this.
Thanks you ...
I am new to OTRS and using 3.1.8 Version. we need to set HttpOnly Cookie Flag, i run OTRS on SSL/Https with Secure Flag. I tried too many methods to add HttpOnly flag with cookies but faild to do the same.
Can you all please provide me more information/guide/steps to do this.
Thanks you ...