Hi
I'd like to develop a postmasterpost module that would get some values from newly created ticket (using regex named groups)
it will execute select statement using where condition with these values
select would return email address which will be stored in X-OTRS-CustomerUser
(I need to set the ...
Search found 7 matches
- 23 Mar 2020, 23:28
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Develop PostMasterPost module
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3985
- 11 Nov 2019, 13:28
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Notification on changed customer - selectively
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2370
Notification on changed customer - selectively
Hi
I have a following problem.
We use OTRS (version 5) for alert management. Alerts are coming from another system always from one concrete email address. This email address is used as a customer in a newly created ticket (let's call it generic customer)
But these alerts are in fact related to ...
I have a following problem.
We use OTRS (version 5) for alert management. Alerts are coming from another system always from one concrete email address. This email address is used as a customer in a newly created ticket (let's call it generic customer)
But these alerts are in fact related to ...
- 05 Sep 2014, 10:44
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Change of the column order on widget problem
- Replies: 0
- Views: 849
Change of the column order on widget problem
Hi there
When I change the number of shown tickets in "Open ticket" widget setting, the order of the displaied columns is changed as well (but it was not changed)
Does any of you have the same problem? How to correct it?
Thanks
Jaro
When I change the number of shown tickets in "Open ticket" widget setting, the order of the displaied columns is changed as well (but it was not changed)
Does any of you have the same problem? How to correct it?
Thanks
Jaro
- 25 Jul 2014, 20:00
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Ignore Out of office replies on CLOSED tickets
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6671
Re: Ignore Out of office replies on CLOSED tickets
Thanks.
Do you know if anybody has such solution?
Do you know if anybody has such solution?
- 25 Jul 2014, 19:33
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Ignore Out of office replies on CLOSED tickets
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6671
Re: Ignore Out of office replies on CLOSED tickets
Hi
Thanks for info. I found this post as well but unfortunately I'm not able and not allowed to do any changes in system. I was looking for a solution that would be configured in OTRS admin settings where I do have full rights.
However, if this solution would cover my request I'll ask some people ...
Thanks for info. I found this post as well but unfortunately I'm not able and not allowed to do any changes in system. I was looking for a solution that would be configured in OTRS admin settings where I do have full rights.
However, if this solution would cover my request I'll ask some people ...
- 25 Jul 2014, 19:14
- Forum: Help
- Topic: Ignore Out of office replies on CLOSED tickets
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6671
Ignore Out of office replies on CLOSED tickets
I have a problem with the tickets that are closed at the time when customer has set the "out of office" autoresponse mail.
I need to build a filter which would ignore such mails but ONLY in case the ticket is in status closed (succesfull or unsuccesfull). In such case ticket must NOT be reopened ...
I need to build a filter which would ignore such mails but ONLY in case the ticket is in status closed (succesfull or unsuccesfull). In such case ticket must NOT be reopened ...
- 07 Jul 2014, 11:37
- Forum: Help
- Topic: How to display solution time for closed tickets?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 751
How to display solution time for closed tickets?
Hi
I need to see the solution time for all closed tickets and I need to be able to sort by this column. When I display column Age it does not help as the AGE is changing also for closed tickets. We either need to see the solution time or we need to freeze Age for already closed tickets. Do we have ...
I need to see the solution time for all closed tickets and I need to be able to sort by this column. When I display column Age it does not help as the AGE is changing also for closed tickets. We either need to see the solution time or we need to freeze Age for already closed tickets. Do we have ...