Search found 4 matches
- 21 Sep 2023, 18:36
- Forum: General
- Topic: [solved] CMDB Search
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4785
Re: CMDB Search
That worked, thanks for the quick response.
- 21 Sep 2023, 01:47
- Forum: General
- Topic: [solved] CMDB Search
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4785
[solved] CMDB Search
Is it possible to search within a CMDB ConfigItem using the REST API?
I have a custom field named CustomerEndDate, this search works:
"ConfigItem":{
"Class": "Services",
"CIXMLData": {
"CustomerEndDate": "2023-12-31"
}
}
}
But I haven't figure out a syntax to get items with a Customer ...
I have a custom field named CustomerEndDate, this search works:
"ConfigItem":{
"Class": "Services",
"CIXMLData": {
"CustomerEndDate": "2023-12-31"
}
}
}
But I haven't figure out a syntax to get items with a Customer ...
- 13 Mar 2023, 19:07
- Forum: Help
- Topic: CMDB Search not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1647
Re: CMDB Search not working
Roy,
I have, every browser the same issue. I have other systems with 6.4.5 or 6.4.3 and no issue there, it's just this one system. I don't know if it's something in my config that could be causing this issue.
I'll try to see if I can set up a test system with the database and a 6.4.5 freshly ...
I have, every browser the same issue. I have other systems with 6.4.5 or 6.4.3 and no issue there, it's just this one system. I don't know if it's something in my config that could be causing this issue.
I'll try to see if I can set up a test system with the database and a 6.4.5 freshly ...
- 09 Mar 2023, 17:24
- Forum: Help
- Topic: CMDB Search not working
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1647
CMDB Search not working
Hey everyone,
Has anyone faced the issue of the CMDB Search not working? Every time I click the link, I get the following console error:
Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 09.23.31.png
index.pl?Action=AgentITSMConfigItem:276 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ...
Has anyone faced the issue of the CMDB Search not working? Every time I click the link, I get the following console error:
Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 09.23.31.png
index.pl?Action=AgentITSMConfigItem:276 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ...