Search found 5 matches

by kache
05 Jul 2011, 15:07
Forum: Developers
Topic: Customising otrs
Replies: 8
Views: 5329

Re: Customising otrs

Hi.

Thank you Alexander_Halle. I followed the link and the help I found was useful. I configured the asset number field successfully.

Regards
by kache
27 May 2011, 11:58
Forum: Developers
Topic: Customising otrs
Replies: 8
Views: 5329

Re: Customising otrs

Thanks fro the link.
by kache
27 May 2011, 11:33
Forum: Developers
Topic: Customising otrs
Replies: 8
Views: 5329

Re: Customising otrs

Thank you.

I have SQL knowledge and I'm just starting on PERL.I know a bit of Java. I have programming skills using other languages.

We are currently running otrs 3.0.7-01 on Fedora. We used yum to install the package.

We are using otrs for internal ICT service requests. Each ticket is to have an ...
by kache
26 May 2011, 15:29
Forum: Developers
Topic: Customising otrs
Replies: 8
Views: 5329

Re: Customising otrs

It's not an on Demand version. It's locally hosted.
by kache
26 May 2011, 12:03
Forum: Developers
Topic: Customising otrs
Replies: 8
Views: 5329

Customising otrs

Hi. I am a newbie to OTRS development. Our organisation has been using OTRS 3 since Feb. I've was tasked to customise it, adding a few fields to meet our specific need. Please, can someone tell me how to access code from an installed version.