Moderator: crythias

Duncan
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.1.2

Settings / Notification

Post by Duncan »

Hi all,

I have some questions and need some advices:

- Is it possible to set ticket state always on UNLOCK (depending on the queue). For example, I want that all ticket in the queue A stay on unlock, even if an agent has reply to it.
- Always in the same queue, I'd like that all the reply from the agent are sent in copy to someone else ... (So the reply will go to the client who has wrote the initial request and also to someone else ...)
- I'd like that ticket in this queue wich has no reply for 10 days (by the client) send a Notification EMAIL to me. So agent (me in this case) reply to the client, then this client does not answer for 10 days, then i'd like to receive a notification, so then i can contact him to see if problem is solved...

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Duncan
ferrosti
Znuny superhero
Znuny Version: 3.0

Re: Settings / Notification

Post by ferrosti »

Duncan wrote: - Is it possible to set ticket state always on UNLOCK (depending on the queue). For example, I want that all ticket in the queue A stay on unlock, even if an agent has reply to it.
Have a look at OTRS 'ACL' functionality.
- Always in the same queue, I'd like that all the reply from the agent are sent in copy to someone else ...
I don´t know how this could be achieved without programming. I´d rather go and give this "someone else" limited access to OTRS. This reduces mailtraffic and will make this system be accepted more easily. The user will then be able to receive notifications on updates.
- I'd like that ticket in this queue wich has no reply for 10 days (by the client) send a Notification EMAIL to me. So agent (me in this case) reply to the client, then this client does not answer for 10 days, then i'd like to receive a notification, so then i can contact him to see if problem is solved...
You could setup a "generic agent" to get all tickets and execute an external program to achieve this.
It would be better if you´d work with OTRS escalation.
openSuSE on ESX
IT-Helpdesk: OTRS 3.0
Customer Service: OTRS 3.0 (upgraded from 2.3)
Customer Service (subsidiary): OTRS 3.0
+additional test and development systems