Pending auto tickets not closing

Moderator: crythias

numerouno
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4.0.3

Pending auto tickets not closing

Post by numerouno »

I have setup a pending auto state which should close tickets automatically after 3 days. Things look correct in SysConfig but when I run otrs.PendingJobs.pl I get following error:

ERROR: No Ticket::StateAfterPending found for 'Closed' in Kernel/Config.pm!

Config is:
Core::Ticket::StateAfterPending
Key: Pending auto close+
Content: Pending auto close+

State: Pending auto close+
State type: pendingauto

Stuck as to where the issue is at moment.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Pending auto tickets not closing

Post by crythias »

You need a valid state, such as closed successfully
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
numerouno
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: OTRS 4.0.3

Post by numerouno »

I have a closed state setup:

State: Closed
StateType: closed

The ticket should move from pending auto to Closed state.

I am still facing the original error, presume my config is wrong but cannot isolate where.

Thanks for quick response.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

ERROR: No Ticket::StateAfterPending found for 'Closed' in Kernel/Config.pm!
Means what it says on the box. Except that Closed is not a pending state, it's a state of type closed. Unless you added Closed as a state of pending. confusion ensues.

Reworded: Somehow, you have a pending time saying the pending state is "Closed" but the sysconfig/error says, "I don't know what to do if I'm in state "Closed" and the pending time has elapsed."

Solution: you need to choose a pending state Key (pending auto close+, pending auto close-, pending closed -- something of state type pending auto) for the pending time allotment and an associated Content (Closed) for the after time has expired.

Still nothing?
a) The clock is ticking. What's the state while that happens? It's some pending state. This would be the Key value in Ticket::StateAfterPending.
b) The remaining time expired. What's the state when that happens? It's whatever is the Content value that corresponds to the Key set above. It needs to be a valid state.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask