[Resolved] Notification about expired tickets (by SLA ToR)

Moderator: crythias

Chebotko
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4.7

[Resolved] Notification about expired tickets (by SLA ToR)

Post by Chebotko »

Hello.
I'll be very grateful for the advice.
I wish to send notification about expired tickets (by SLA time of resolve) to and customer, and owner.
1. I create Service: "Example Service" by [ Service ]
2. I create SLA "5 minutes" fir service "example service" and set up Escalation - Solution Time: = 5 minutes [ SLA ]
3. I create status: "expired ticket" by [ Status ] and type of status "expired"
4. I create notification "Ticket is expired" by [ Notification (Event) ] : if Event=TicketStateUpdate and State=expired, then Recipient=Customer,Owner must get message="Your ticket is expired"
And now, I wish to create task by [ GenericAgent ] which will be able to change status from "open" at "expired" when Solution Time for openned ticket will be negatively. And then my notification ("Ticket is expired") will be work. For example, I have attached a photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chebotko on 03 Aug 2010, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
OTRS 2.4.7 on SLES11 with MySQL database.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Notification about expired tickets (by SLA time of resol

Post by crythias »

It doesn't appear that SLA is available as a choice of option for generic agent. What you wish to accomplish *might* be possible for an out-of-OTRS generic mysql query/update batch/shell program.

I see a potential work-around, but understand it's off the top of my head on a Saturday morning, and I don't have the ability to really test it out.

Let's say ... somehow... that you have Priorities set up for your SLA .. I don't know, maybe Priority: 4 Hour Response (added to your list of priorities under admin). So then you'd use the Generic Agent to check if the Priority is "4 Hour Response" and the ticket creation is > 4 hours.

Again, this may not be a good workaround for you, but it seemed to me to be a minimal hassle, except that now the Customer Users may have the ability to choose that priority, if it's available to them.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Chebotko
Znuny newbie

Post by Chebotko »

Hello! Thank You for attention. Good idea.
But now, I have some problem with task of GenericAgent.
Please, give me advice and I close topic as resolved.
1. I changed in /opt/otrs/var/cron/generic_agent at "start every 1 min"
*/1 * * * * $HOME/bin/GenericAgent.pl >> /dev/null
2. I added in /opt/otrs/Kernel/Modules/AdminGenericAgent.pm
$Param{ScheduleMinutesList} = $Self->{LayoutObject}->OptionStrgHashRef(
Data => {
'00' => '00',
'01' => '01',
'05' => '05',
10 => '10',
20 => '20',
30 => '30',
40 => '40',
50 => '50',
},
and now form of job have additional Schedule minutes pic.1
3. I create new Job by [ GenericAgent ] : "change status" = every 1 min, every day of week.
By manually, Job "change status" works fine. But don't work automatically every 1 min.
I see # tail -f /var/log/messages
Aug 2 14:11:01 otrs /usr/sbin/cron[3096]: (otrs) CMD ($HOME/bin/GenericAgent.pl >> /dev/null)
Aug 2 14:12:01 otrs /usr/sbin/cron[3100]: (otrs) CMD ($HOME/bin/GenericAgent.pl >> /dev/null)
Aug 2 14:13:01 otrs /usr/sbin/cron[3104]: (otrs) CMD ($HOME/bin/GenericAgent.pl >> /dev/null)
otrs crontab works fine.
Tell me please, how can I made work Job automatically?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chebotko on 03 Aug 2010, 05:12, edited 1 time in total.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

If the job itself is valid, the log says it's triggering every minute. You just showed us that.?
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
Chebotko
Znuny newbie

Re: [Resolved] Notification about expired tickets (by SLA To

Post by Chebotko »

Thank to All.
System works fine: GenericAgent changes status by criteria. Notifications are sending.