ticket problems

Moderator: crythias

jopi14
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.4

ticket problems

Post by jopi14 »

good morning

I am new to OTRS and I am trying satisfactorily, but it turns out I have a problem or if it's not a problem ......

is that when creating the tickets either through the customer interface or the index never gets a consecutive numbering of the ticket, it performs random I wonder if there is no way to change this operation so that the tickets go with a number consecutive non-randomized case.

Thank you very much for your help.

Johan Manuel Pinto
support analyst
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: ticket problems

Post by crythias »

Yes. Change the ticket numbering scheme. It's in the Sysconfig.
The default numbering scheme is a timestamp-like number.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
jopi14
Znuny newbie

Post by jopi14 »

hello, what a shame to ask this help, but could you be a bit more explicit because as I say I am new to it and I'm learning slowly. thank you very much for your prompt reply and for your help ..
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

http://doc.otrs.org/3.0/en/html/x15772. ... re::Ticket

The search function in the Admin, SysConfig is very good and is likely to present you with options that match your query.

Ticket::NumberGenerator
Description Value
Description: Selects the ticket number generator module. "AutoIncrement" increments the ticket number, the SystemID and the counter are used with SystemID.counter format (e.g. 1010138, 1010139). With "Date" the ticket numbers will be generated by the current date, the SystemID and the counter. The format looks like Year.Month.Day.SystemID.counter (e.g. 200206231010138, 200206231010139). With "DateChecksum" the counter will be appended as checksum to the string of date and SystemID. The checksum will be rotated on a daily basis. The format looks like Year.Month.Day.SystemID.Counter.CheckSum (e.g. 2002070110101520, 2002070110101535). "Random" generates randomized ticket numbers in the format "SystemID.Random" (e.g. 100057866352, 103745394596).
Group: Ticket
SubGroup: Core::Ticket
Valid: 1
Required: 1
Config-Setting:

$Self->{'Ticket::NumberGenerator'} = 'Kernel::System::Ticket::Number::DateChecksum';
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
jopi14
Znuny newbie

Post by jopi14 »

thanks for your help and solve the problem