Creating process management OTRS 4 FREE

Moderator: crythias

albo
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4 FREE

Creating process management OTRS 4 FREE

Post by albo »

Hello,
I have a problem regarding the creation of a New Process Ticket.
I followed all instructions from the manual (http://otrs.github.io/doc/manual/admin/ ... ement.html) and video showing what it says (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piY4nZsmrOg), I have created the various parts of base flow (Dynamic Field, users, code), I did the whole process of ordering a book with its workflow (Activity, Activity Dialog, Transitions ....) and I saved by pressing then on the button ' Deploy all process '. However, when I create a new ticket and insert the data into the fields in the first window that pops up, click on submit, the process doesn't advance to the next activity that I configured in Process Management and remains in the first Activity. What can I do?
P.S. I tried the same thing in 3.3.3 version and not work the same. I read on the forum that other people did not work and it crashed in my same point...How did you solved then???
RStraub
Znuny guru
Znuny Version: 6.0.14

Re: Creating process management OTRS 4 FREE

Post by RStraub »

Did you just post this question twice ?
Currently using: OTRS 6.0.14 -- MariaDB -- Ubuntu 16 LTS
albo
Znuny newbie

Post by albo »

Yes :-D
catharn
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 4.0.x

Post by catharn »

Hey,

Can you tell if you manage to do it ?

I have exactly the same problem than you ...

But normally, when you follow the guide from OTRS online (http://otrs.github.io/doc/manual/admin/ ... ement.html), you can normally specify Entity ID for the activity, activity dialog, transitions, transition dialog no ? Because in my case, it just indicate a very long number, and i didn't find where to specify ADn, An, Pn, Tn and TDn...
(see screenshot)

Any help will be welcome :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
catharn
Znuny newbie

Post by catharn »

In fact, I found the solution

The documentation is wrong for the Version 4 of OTRS. For the process management, some condition for the transitions actions are totally wrong....

In fact, we check the condition with the value they advice us to put (For approval, it is say it should be Transition Validation Module). But it's not. You should change this condition to Regexp (in the dropdown menu)

It's only that ...

Have a good day
catharn
Znuny newbie

Post by catharn »

And concerning the ID of process, activity, activity dialogs, transitions, transitions dialogs, ... It's in fact NEW in otrs V4. It was implemented in order that when we import an other process, it avoid deleting all others process or activity or whatever that we may have already configured. But for ACL, it's another story...
albo
Znuny newbie

Post by albo »

Hi,
in transition Approval in the field ' value ' of the transition, what you wrote? I tried to do as you say but it doesn't work the same ...
Immagine.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
catharn
Znuny newbie

Post by catharn »

Hey,

Here is mine.

Normally it should work... It is the only difference from the documentation that I saw.
albo
Znuny newbie

Post by albo »

where did you find this solution?
Eve
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: Managed 5

Post by Eve »

Dear all,

I am having the same problem - i followed the steps from the admin guide and I have created the book ordering process. However, the transition type (string, validation module or regex) was not very clear in the manual. First I had all the transitions set to "validation module" than after reading the blog, I changed the approval to "reg ex" - however I get the same thing - when an "agent" creates a ticket it gets to the queue Raw and assigned to me - the admin.

I have created also the agents "employee" and "manager" as suggested in the manual, but I think there is a problem with the rights that I gave them.

Can someone help mi with this error? How do I make the tickets get in to the right queue and assigned to the correct person (employee, manager, etc)?

Thank you for your time.

Greets,
Eve

PS: small update - just now changed back the transition of approval back to "string" and now I am getting a new error!!! "Need articke type ID" (I wasnt getting that yesterday). I checked the Ticket::Frontend::CustomerTicketMessage###ArticleType - it was always set up to "webrequest" :(