Queue specific auto-responses not working

Moderator: crythias

jnelson
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.4

Queue specific auto-responses not working

Post by jnelson »

Hello all.

Having an issue with queue specific auto-responses. I've followed the Admin manual and created the auto-response, and associated it with the queue. All of my other new tickets show an auto response in the ticket from the system and it's received by the sender, however this one does not and no response is received by the sender. Syslog shows reply sent. Mail.log is empty...I'm stumped.

Nov 18 10:18:54 localhost OTRS-otrs.PostMasterMailbox.pl-75[62936]: [Info][Kernel::System::Ticket::Article::SendAutoResponse] Sent auto response (SendAutoReply) for Ticket [2015111875000171] (TicketID=18264, ArticleID=) to 'MEEEE <jnelson@notrealaddress.com>'.

help!
OTRS 5 on CentOS 7.1
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Queue specific auto-responses not working

Post by crythias »

Check system email address for Queue/autoresponse and make sure it's an allowed sender of your mail system.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
jnelson
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 5.0.4

Re: Queue specific auto-responses not working

Post by jnelson »

Good idea but not the one in this case. The sender email is a registered alias for that account. I also just for sanity check changed the referrer email to the default system email and same thing. No auto response registered in the ticket but system log shows one being sent.
OTRS 5 on CentOS 7.1