Email Not Working

Moderator: crythias

jenniegirl
Znuny newbie
Znuny Version: 2.0.5

Email Not Working

Post by jenniegirl »

Hi,
I am not sure when email stopped working. Although, I think it stopped around the time I configured my IMAP server. After the ticket is created, I get the email stating that it was opened. However, I am not getting any emails when i add a note or close it, etc.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.
Jenn
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Email Not Working

Post by crythias »

What does syslog say?
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
jenniegirl
Znuny newbie

Post by jenniegirl »

This is all I am seeing:

May 28 20:08:04 opsbox OTRS-CGI-10[8534]: [Notice][Kernel::System::Ticket::TicketCreate] New Ticket [2010052810000099/Testing] created (TicketID=30,Queue=IT::DNS Request,Priority=3 normal,State=open)
May 28 20:08:04 opsbox OTRS-CGI-10[8534]: [Notice][Kernel::System::Ticket::Article::SendAgentNotification] Sent agent 'NewTicket' notification to 'xx@xx.com'.
May 28 20:08:05 opsbox OTRS-CGI-10[8534]: [Notice][Kernel::System::Ticket::Article::ArticleSend] Sent email to 'opstest@xx.com' from 'OTRS System <otrs@xx.com>'. HistoryType => EmailAgent, Subject => [Ticket#2010052810000099] Testing;

I get the email saying the ticket was created but nothing after that.
crythias

Post by crythias »

EDIT: oh. wait. you get some email and no other types. There doesn't appear to be a default Notification (Event) for closed tickets; but you can add one.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
crythias

Post by crythias »

Are your notifications set to "Yes" in preferences? (also verify in the Queues?)
jenniegirl
Znuny newbie

Post by jenniegirl »

Yeah everything is set in preferences. I think it's because I don't have a Notification Event added. I need one to send an email when a note has been added, decision added, etc.

Thanks!!