Escalation Notification Emails

Moderator: crythias

tnieman
Znuny advanced
Znuny Version: 3.1.6
Company: WorkForce Software

Escalation Notification Emails

Post by tnieman »

I am trying to figure out how to determine who gets escalation emails, I don't see a preference setting for escalations. I see the Automatic Notification settings that show the format of the email. I haven't found any where that shows who gets what escalation emails.

Tom
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Re: Escalation Notification Emails

Post by crythias »

If anything like anything else about the queue notifications, Agent Preferences, notifications yes, queue highlighted in My Queues.
Which then follows that locked owner of the ticket will get appropriate notifications, or else all members of the queue [with above settings?] will get notifications, if such is configured.

This is assuming that Escalations provide notifications (I don't use them/I can't verify.)
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
tnieman
Znuny advanced

Post by tnieman »

See the attached screen shot. All email settings are off, but the user is still getting escalations. It seems like it is only based on My Queues selections.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crythias
Znuny Version: 5.0.x

Post by crythias »

Your real question is "How do I not get escalation notices?" instead of "How come I'm not getting escalation notices?"

Escalation is escalation. It would make sense (generally, if not for you) that all interested parties (who are attentive to this queue) should be notified that a ticket may be violating an SLA.
OTRS 6.0.x (private/testing/public) on Linux with MySQL database.
Please edit your signature to include your OTRS version, Operating System, and database type.
Click Subscribe Topic below to get notifications. Consider amending your topic title to include [SOLVED] if it is so.
Need help? Before you ask
tnieman
Znuny advanced

Post by tnieman »

I'm sorry yes, it is that some people are interested in the queue, but they don't need to get the escalation emails because they don't work on the tickets in the queue.